Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
ok i have litterally spent all day going over this thread to find out how to do this correctly. but there is 206 pages there has been an update to the game between page 1 and page 206 so i don't know what i outdated and what is up to date.
but it seems like there are so many people that got it to work.
can't someone just upload the completed "files-to-patch" folder with all the armors. and *every* class nude.
so i can just run meta injector, and it just works?

i have gotten it to work so that in the body editor every class is nude.
i have no chest hair valkary either.
but that one class with the pyjama's is just too stubborn. (no pyjama's and no missing body in the body editor. but pyjama's are there anywhere else (ruining dresses)
I updated a new mod at the end of last year
It's after page 125
The latest mod is from 198 pages
For troubles related to Shai, from page 129

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
xGcn2Bo.gif

Tamer small tits
Test mod

Attachments

pbw_Small tits.zip
294.2 KB · Views: 814

zuenna

Potential Patron
i have no idea what i did now. (i think the NA folder did the trick) but it's working.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I have never been concerned about mod application.
Because I reviewed every thread beforehand.
I understand that it is troublesome.
But effort is needed.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
This thread is very long.
If suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 so desires, I can lock this thread and he can start a new one. That might make it easier for members to find solutions.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

zuenna

Potential Patron
If suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 so desires, I can lock this thread and he can start a new one. That might make it easier for members to find solutions.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

from what i understand it's constantly being updated. so that would be problematic.

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 When you get a chance, mind taking a look at this .blend and tell me what went wrong? I literally changed NOTHING with the model's scale, yet pactool once again just spams "error: position too high!" When I try to convert back to .pac. Just trying to get my foot mesh edit onto the Guardian body...
GuardianFootmesh1.blend

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Collect the necessary files and upload to a new thread when I have time

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 When you get a chance, mind taking a look at this .blend and tell me what went wrong? I literally changed NOTHING with the model's scale, yet pactool once again just spams "error: position too high!" When I try to convert back to .pac. Just trying to get my foot mesh edit onto the Guardian body...
GuardianFootmesh1.blend

Your file is already abnormal.
Bones have been reduced

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Collect the necessary files and upload to a new thread when I have time
Okay, let me know when you are ready and I will close this thread.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
1lLKzmv.gif

I modified your file my way.
However, I did nothing about the ankle
Looks good in Blender, however when I export and use pactool, I still get "position too high".
I exported just the body object to pgw_lod_collada, then ran pactool with this in dae to pac-
PACtool.exe -r pgw_00_nude_0001_mesh00_lod0.dae pgw_00_nude_0001.pac bones/pgw_01.pab
PAUSE
Pactool just creates a nonsense distorted mesh in pac form...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.