Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 Seems my latest body model has some issues with the verts on the breasts. Not only do they distort shape around the nipple area with certain slider sizes, but also clip through some clothes and underwear like this-

How do I fix this in Blender? Do I have to re-assign verts to L/R breast bones or something? Just seems odd to me that it broke when I didn't even edit the breast mesh from vanilla body...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 Seems my latest body model has some issues with the verts on the breasts. Not only do they distort shape around the nipple area with certain slider sizes, but also clip through some clothes and underwear like this-
View attachment 96200
How do I fix this in Blender? Do I have to re-assign verts to L/R breast bones or something? Just seems odd to me that it broke when I didn't even edit the breast mesh from vanilla body...
The body seems to be the default, but there is no problem with the vertices. The default breast binding is not intended to be seen. Since it is not an erotic game, it is natural.

If you want to fix it, just move the vertex. that's all

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
The body seems to be the default, but there is no problem with the vertices. The default breast binding is not intended to be seen. Since it is not an erotic game, it is natural.

If you want to fix it, just move the vertex. that's all
That area IS able to be seen in vanilla though. The body is my modified vanilla body with the edited foot mesh. For example, on the Kibelius armor, you can see the clipping through the underwear too. And it looks jagged and messed up only with certain slider shapes.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
That area IS able to be seen in vanilla though. The body is my modified vanilla body with the edited foot mesh. For example, on the Kibelius armor, you can see the clipping through the underwear too. And it looks jagged and messed up only with certain slider shapes.
What is vanilla body?
Body mesh for other games?
If so, you'll have to bind and skin.
There is no other solution

Terix3

Swell Supporter
D Dragondragon64 That is because body is probably cut out underneath normally. I know for sure that is the case with Kibelius underwear . You could test it by using empty texture and default partcutdesc.xml (just don't inject it) , you will probably see wholes where the underwear/bikini would have been.
Solution would be to make it so your partcutdesc.xml is linking to that pac file (assuming you are using that bikini pac file as base as it contains information about the cuts ).

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Fixed partcutdesc missing male character's body with modified texture of fish, shark and desert camouflage shared by all characters

See the top page
If you don't want to see men naked, please go through lol

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
What is vanilla body?
Body mesh for other games?
If so, you'll have to bind and skin.
There is no other solution
Sorry, I suppose "vanilla" does not translate well. "Vanilla" meaning the default of something, plain/unmodified game. This is the default body mesh for maehwa/plum, except for the changed foot mesh.
D Dragondragon64 That is because body is probably cut out underneath normally. I know for sure that is the case with Kibelius underwear . You could test it by using empty texture and default partcutdesc.xml (just don't inject it) , you will probably see wholes where the underwear/bikini would have been.
Solution would be to make it so your partcutdesc.xml is linking to that pac file (assuming you are using that bikini pac file as base as it contains information about the cuts ).
Still, even with nothing equipped, the nipple/'tip' area of each breast gets jagged and messed up if you have your character with certain slider shapes. I'll get a screenshot to show what I mean soon.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Dear suzu.
Only this skin is broken. (all female)
How to fix? HELP~~~
View attachment 96221
If you use a partcutdesc that I edited
Delete this line
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/event_costume/PHW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/3_PEW/event_costume/PEW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/5_PBW/event_costume/PBW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/7_PVW/event_costume/PVW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/8_PWW/event_costume/PWW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/13_PNW/event_costume/PNW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/15_PDW/event_costume/PDW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/16_PCW/event_costume/PCW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/22_PKWW/event_costume/PKWW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/14_PLW/event_costume/PLW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/17_PSW/event_costume/PSW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/17_PSW/event_costume/PSW_00_manufacture_0006_e_mul.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/17_PSW/event_costume/PSW_00_manufacture_0006_mul_na_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/event_costume/PHW_00_contribute_0001_e.pac</File>

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Any idea on how could i update partcutdesc without loosing mine? I´ve probably been using the same file for the last year, so the new outfits are not included and the body go through the clothes. Im thinking on looking for all i have with the <!-- --> so my mods work, and then edit an updated one. Any idea on a faster way?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Any idea on how could i update partcutdesc without loosing mine? I´ve probably been using the same file for the last year, so the new outfits are not included and the body go through the clothes. Im thinking on looking for all i have with the <!-- --> so my mods work, and then edit an updated one. Any idea on a faster way?
My partcut is constantly renewing new ones.
for your information

Okama

Potential Patron
Dear suzu.
All are fix ,Thanks!

If you use a partcutdesc that I edited
Delete this line
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/event_costume/PHW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/3_PEW/event_costume/PEW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/5_PBW/event_costume/PBW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/7_PVW/event_costume/PVW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/8_PWW/event_costume/PWW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/13_PNW/event_costume/PNW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/15_PDW/event_costume/PDW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/16_PCW/event_costume/PCW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/22_PKWW/event_costume/PKWW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/14_PLW/event_costume/PLW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/17_PSW/event_costume/PSW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/17_PSW/event_costume/PSW_00_manufacture_0006_e_mul.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/17_PSW/event_costume/PSW_00_manufacture_0006_mul_na_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/event_costume/PHW_00_contribute_0001_e.pac</File>

wUnp

Potential Patron
Hello, I need some help here. I am using the latest partcutdesc.xml but every body is clipping trough armor, underwear and some "pearl shop" costumes are broken (missing parts). Also my Shai still have her underwear but when i wear armor underwear is not there but body is clipping trough while moving like on every character.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello, I need some help here. I am using the latest partcutdesc.xml but every body is clipping trough armor, underwear and some "pearl shop" costumes are broken (missing parts). Also my Shai still have her underwear but when i wear armor underwear is not there but body is clipping trough while moving like on every character.
If you wear armor or underwear as default,
You should not use the edited partcutdesc.
Because the file partcutdesc shows
The black desert character model is not made by fitting outfits. For that purpose, the file for cutting off the protruding body is partcutdesc.

Potential Patron
Sorry, I do not speak English well, so I could not read a lot.
Can you explain the installation process in more detail?

I was guided by this message:
  1. Extract Meta Injector into PAZ folder - ✓
  2. Extract Hashes Generator into PAZ Folder - ✓
  3. Go to patcher_resources - delete hashes.txt - run generate_hashes_command.bat - ✓
  4. Extract nude texture & partcutdesc.xml into paz\files_to_patch\character - ✓
  5. Run Meta Injector -
And...
What is "Hashes Generator"?

Google tells me various online resources, but I don’t understand how to apply them.

Could you give links in more detail, for beginners?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Sorry, I do not speak English well, so I could not read a lot.
Can you explain the installation process in more detail?

I was guided by this message:
  1. Extract Meta Injector into PAZ folder - ✓
  2. Extract Hashes Generator into PAZ Folder - ✓
  3. Go to patcher_resources - delete hashes.txt - run generate_hashes_command.bat - ✓
  4. Extract nude texture & partcutdesc.xml into paz\files_to_patch\character - ✓
  5. Run Meta Injector -
And...
What is "Hashes Generator"?

Google tells me various online resources, but I don’t understand how to apply them.

Could you give links in more detail, for beginners?
Hashes Generator is no longer needed.
Your written procedure is old.
Edit:
This is my introduction method. Please refer to

Last edited:

Potential Patron
Thanks for your reply, but I'm apparently too dumb for that.
You need to put a bunch of files in folders and stuff ...
The most interesting thing is that the resorepless mod works well for me, and on its page I saw the inscription:

Using different textures:
If you are planning on using different textures from the ones included in this mod, do this:
1 - Download Meta Injector and extract all the content of your .zip file to your "Paz" folder.
2 - Place your custom files in the "files_to_patch" folder located now in your "Paz" folder.
3 - First run resorepless.exe and do all your changes and install the mod.
4 - Run "meta_injector.exe" and apply the patch.
Done.

But this does not work for me.

wUnp

Potential Patron
I am probably too stupid. Everything I do is wrong... When I installed everything as I did before Shai updates everything was working but now Shai is missing body parts if I fix Shais body parts her underwear appears white with body clipping trough on Shai and every other character. When I fix white body on Shai then her body is clipping trough armor and every other characters body is also clipping trough and when I try to fix that clipping body then Shais body disappear when she is supposed to be naked but some armors are working fine and some armors disappear and her body is naked without underwear (when I use my armor on Shai she looks fine but if I switch to some other armor she is naked but if I remove armor her body parts disappear. Also when I do that last step then some armors from other characters disappear too, the body still clipping trough and some characters still have underwear... I am trying to fix this for more than 1 week now and I have no clue how to fix this, my guess is I am using the wrong partcutdesc but I tried like 5 of them now and still nothing worked for me... Now I can't even go back because I accidentally removed my partcutdesc I was using before... I think I give up on that and start playing normal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.