Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siresully1

Potential Patron
hello, just to let who made restore and patch it is getting detected shutting game down "saying suspicious program"

R

Reylor

So i've followed all the steps, but my shai ends up with a white underwear still rendered.
Anyone know what i could have messed up? :oops:

Siresully1

Potential Patron
also the nude injector is not working at a certain point. the injector is getting detected along with restore and patch. i ran the injector manually just by it self and the injector is getting detected when you run game through game provider and shuts down game right at where your character is ready to be used then crash of the game.

vint

Potential Patron
My shai, too, with white underwear , as in the post above

Last edited:

Calhus

Potential Patron
At first, I want to thank suzu for all of your work.

At second, I feel really stupid now, because until that very moment everyting was just fine. I don't ever had a problems with a XIGNCODE3. The nude patch works just fine. But here we are, the Shai class have been released. So I wanted to undress her as well as other characters.

"
Download partcutdesc.xml uploaded to the top page
Please put in the following character folder and repatch "

I'm so confused now. From the 125 page to 143 there is A LOT of information, sometimes even controversial. I'm lost. I've downloaded the shai_all3.zip,SHAI_0004.zip,shai_armor.zip. I don't see a "Shai_nude" zip file. I also don't see a partcutdesc.xml file.There is so mane dds files...If someone can guide me to the true path, you will be surely blessed by the loli gods.

Also I don't have a "paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\nude\ " should I create it by myself?

edit1. I managed to download the "erect nipple" zip which contains the necessary files, but I still don't understand where should I get a partcutdesc.xml and what should I do next.

That's what I get after the putting everything from the "erect nipple" zip to the right folder and starting the game.

Last edited:

Irreversible

Avid Affiliate
At first, I want to thank suzu for all of your work.

At second, I feel really stupid now, because until that very moment everyting was just fine. I don't ever had a problems with a XIGNCODE3. The nude patch works just fine. But here we are, the Shai class have been released. So I wanted to undress her as well as other characters.

"
Download partcutdesc.xml uploaded to the top page
Please put in the following character folder and repatch "

I'm so confused now. From the 125 page to 143 there is A LOT of information, sometimes even controversial. I'm lost. I've downloaded the shai_all3.zip,SHAI_0004.zip,shai_armor.zip. I don't see a "Shai_nude" zip file. I also don't see a partcutdesc.xml file.There is so mane dds files...If someone can guide me to the true path, you will be surely blessed by the loli gods.

Also I don't have a "paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\nude\ " should I create it by myself?

edit1. I managed to download the "erect nipple" zip which contains the necessary files, but I still don't understand where should I get a partcutdesc.xml and what should I do next.

That's what I get after the putting everything from the "erect nipple" zip to the right folder and starting the game.

View attachment 93021
it should be obvious why it failed, please look closely at the directory and put it in the right location

Calhus

Potential Patron
it should be obvious why it failed, please look closely at the directory and put it in the right location
It is said that I need to put it to the "paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\nude\ ", so if I don't have it here then I need to maualy create a model and texture folders, right?

OK so it seems somehow worked out, but still it's not fully nude

I suppose that I messed with the textures, but can't figure it out how did I do that. I've extracted the textures from the "erect nipple" folder. I've used the #en#plw... dds files

And thank you for being so patient with noobs like me.

Last edited:

Irreversible

Avid Affiliate
It is said that I need to put it to the "paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\nude\ ", so if I don't have it here then I need to maualy create a model and texture folders, right?

OK so it seems somehow worked out, but still it's not fully nude

I suppose that I messed with the textures, but can't figure it out how did I do that. I've extracted the textures from the "erect nipple" folder. I've used the #en#plw... dds files

And thank you for being so patient with noobs like me.
place all files within this post in Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture
as well as partcutdesc.xml into Paz\files_to_patch\character from here

tinkom

Potential Patron
I finally succeeded.
I don't know if i'm changing or modifying other body texture yet, but I'm just happy to apply it.
thank you suzu.

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
Check your nude.dds file.
You may have used the swimsuit sunburn photoshop file that others have done before.

nah wasn't part i meant, was talking about while in beatyshop [F4] it adjusting body shows underwear again (*after resoreping again. after this update)

which requires blacking out : plw_00_uw_0005, and plw_00_uw_0006 (the first premium armor)
they going that extra mile trying to censor it lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I am out of the morning so I can not offer anything.
I will provide some mods when I get home

Duskroy

Potential Patron
I cant get to find the .pac and uvs of these stupid NA server censored Shai default underwear!

i just want to mod it to the original KR server version or to a not realeased yet Pearlshop one.
i've already exported every file of the shai underwear folder but nothing. The "defaultunderwear" ones are the korean non censured ones only, and i dont think they will modify correctly the actual game one.

Any idea where it could be? or what the name of the file is?
im so angeryyy with this censure ugly default underwear. >:(

Calhus

Potential Patron
place all files within this post in Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture
I see that I've got a problem which you've successfully resolved (I've read the last 20 pages).

Here is a thing: I did exactly what you said, but I still have a white underwear just like on my screen above.
I tried to use NA,EU and default dds files from the texture folder, but everything was in vain. I must say that I play on RU version of BDO.

That's how my Paz folder looks like (I've achieved the best result using NA dds ( at least I can see her boobs)

This is the best result

Last edited:

Irreversible

Avid Affiliate
I see that I've got a problem which you've successfully resolved (I've read the last 20 pages).

Here is a thing: I did exactly what you said, but I still have a white underwear just like on my screen above.
I tried to use NA,EU and default dds files from the texture folder, but everything was in vain. I must say that I play on RU version of BDO.

That's how my Paz folder looks like (I've achieved the best result using NA dds ( at least I can see her boobs)
I forgot RU got reinstated, you may need to install the Paz Browser and figure out where the censored file is located then, or try a wild guess and rename to #ru# or something.

Irreversible

Avid Affiliate

This is the best result
by the way you need all 9 files, the default, #na# and #en# all in the same folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.