Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is this showing possible flat foot to your model? I have been working on adding my feet onto your new model, and it looks nice in blender, but the skeleton looks wrong ingame and I dont know why. Keep up the good work! I just have to figure out how to get it looking right ingame, as I had a perfectly working one with the feet NOT floating ingame, but I do not know very much about Blender to figure out what went wrong here.. ^^;
This model is another attempt to fit the neck.
I've bound and skinned this mesh just a few dozen times.
You seem to be attached to the flat feet lol
I can do that easily.
But I am not very interested
I am still attached to it’s neck. lol

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
This model is another attempt to fit the neck.
I've bound and skinned this mesh just a few dozen times.
You seem to be attached to the flat feet lol
I can do that easily.
But I am not very interested
I am still attached to it’s neck. lol
Well it IS a nice fix to the tippytpoe barefoot stance by default xD
Here's a picture of my feet remodel on your body, as I just figured out how to merge them without a new UV, which the texturing I know nothing about. If you could at least take a look at the .pac to see about how I would get the skeleton to work right ingame again, I'd be at least be sent in the right direction.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Well it IS a nice fix to the tippytpoe barefoot stance by default xD
Here's a picture of my feet remodel on your body, as I just figured out how to merge them without a new UV, which the texturing I know nothing about. If you could at least take a look at the .pac to see about how I would get the skeleton to work right ingame again, I'd be at least be sent in the right direction.
View attachment 92514
Oi25p88.gif
8HpsoDP.jpg

It is a ranger with the ground that you like to love.

aMC8NII.png

The bone position is not changed by default.
The reason is that the position of bones is stored in animation files such as motion.
Binding and is not in the proper position bone is a difficult, but there will be covered by the technique

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
Oi25p88.gif
8HpsoDP.jpg

It is a ranger with the ground that you like to love.

aMC8NII.png

The bone position is not changed by default.
The reason is that the position of bones is stored in animation files such as motion.
Binding and is not in the proper position bone is a difficult, but there will be covered by the technique
Hmm... I'm thinking that Blender doesn't handle PAC conversions well. Also seems that the way editing bones is a bit different in Maya. As my Japanese is limited, I can't tell what some of the text for the bones are. Should I be editing "pose" or "armature"? Or both? when I edit the pose to bend the foot and toe bone to flatten, it warps the ankle and other spots. Hence why my model was a complete reshape of the mesh, not just a bend here and there. Perhaps I should relocate the "ankle" bone part that connects the L/R foot to the calf, THEN try editing the pose so it bends at a different area?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hmm... I'm thinking that Blender doesn't handle PAC conversions well. Also seems that the way editing bones is a bit different in Maya. As my Japanese is limited, I can't tell what some of the text for the bones are. Should I be editing "pose" or "armature"? Or both? when I edit the pose to bend the foot and toe bone to flatten, it warps the ankle and other spots. Hence why my model was a complete reshape of the mesh, not just a bend here and there. Perhaps I should relocate the "ankle" bone part that connects the L/R foot to the calf, THEN try editing the pose so it bends at a different area?
zXz5F6B.png

It is my file read into the blender

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Do you know?
Naturally everyone knows the character name
So what is the character name on the system?
For example, in phw
p is the player (operated by the player)
w is a woman
h is human
m of phm is a man
If only the middle alphabet is explained
b is beast
c is commander
d is dark knight
e is elf
g is giant
k is knight
n is ninja
s is sword (maybe
v is Valkyrie
w is wizard
Well then Shy is plw
but
Then what is l?
That's right
l is Lolita

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
According to many codenames and comments I've come across:

P is indeed player
M is man
W is woman
B is beast (Berserker was originally a beast)

H is human
G is giant
E is elf
D is darkelf (Dark Knight is accurate, but darkelf is the name used internally)
C is combattant (internal name for Striker, combattantwoman is Mystic's internal name)
V is probably valkyrie
N is probably ninja

Unsure about K and L, but I doubt they used "lolita" internally, this is most likely something like "little" as in "player little woman" for PLW.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
According to many codenames and comments I've come across:

P is indeed player
M is man
W is woman
B is beast (Berserker was originally a beast)

H is human
G is giant
E is elf
D is darkelf (Dark Knight is accurate, but darkelf is the name used internally)
C is combattant (internal name for Striker, combattantwoman is Mystic's internal name)
V is probably valkyrie
N is probably ninja

Unsure about K and L, but I doubt they used "lolita" internally, this is most likely something like "little" as in "player little woman" for PLW.
Oh it was so
c was a combattant
l'm not that right
Because everyone was talking about Lolita ...lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
5idOUhH.gif
di0pCK6.jpg

NUDE BODY UPDATE
Insignificant modification
* Change the ranger's crotch a little
(Don't get out of clothes)
* Remake Tamer's pussy
* Others fixed so that the bug of lod1 does not appear in the long distance vision
As I can not confirm the outing of the shame hill because I do not have the swimsuit, I hold it

Upload to this page ↓
Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu

Last edited:

Peter Shieh

Vivacious Visitor

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
kQBaiJg.jpg

All new female character nude bodies (prototype

Attention in use:
Hairstyle recommendation that the neck can not be seen from behind
(There is a problem when the character looks at you)

*Because the breasts and crotch of the ranger are not made conscious of clothes, it may go out :tongue:

*The neck can also be adjusted using the slider in the game. (Eg Ranger etc.

I tried to upload it to another thread, but I'm sorry to bother, so I'll upload it here.

I distribute UV texture as reference material.
For reference of alignment

Big breasts are compressed and deformed, later I will attach a screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.