Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
My Futanari mods work with meta injector.
So please do not mistake the position of pac file.
Example: Lahn
BlackDesert folder →  \Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\17_psw\armor\38_underwear

Sorceress → 2_phw
ranger → 3_pew
Tamer → 5_pbw
Valkyrie → 7_pvw
Witch → 8_pww
Kunoichi → 13_pnw
Dark Knight → 15_pdw
Mystic → 16_pcw
Lahn → 17_psw
Maehwa → 22_pkww

However, moving cock
There is a character that does not move with the characters that move.
It is due to the difference of skirt bones

Last edited:

Dave247

Potential Patron
My Futanari mods work with meta injector.
So please do not mistake the position of pac file.
Example: Sorceress
BlackDesert folder →  \Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\2_phw\armor\38_underwear

Sorceress → 2_phw

I understand that, and have set it up correctly yet it still does not seem to work for some reason.
I tried starting off from a clean meta backup, and installing everything (Resorepless, Suzu Outfits, futa, and the fixed partcutdesc) all in one go and keeping the directory structure (having taken the Resorepless files out of the .Resorepless folder), but still nothing.

If I then try deleting everything else in the patch folder except the model for the sorcerer and then patch only that on top of itself, when I get to character selection I then get a game error that the file is corrupted so I have to start all over again from the clean backup.

Here are screenshots of the file and patch result. Unless I'm not understanding how the patching process itself works I can't see what I'm doing wrong here.

explorer_2019-01-05_21-48-38.png
Meta_Injector_2019-01-05_21-41-13.png

Last edited:

jogene1964

Casual Client
I've uploaded a texture that missed the shadow of the contour of her breast before,
It looks like you can not find it.
Again, rebuild no shadow
DKUUWAh.png
Yes that's what I was talking about I use that skin on my tamer and I thought it would make your new tamer look better

tech6rb

Potential Patron
suzu how do I open a .pac file in maya?

Please provide instructions on ho or what I need to be able to do so.I really appreciate your help.

tuf1992

Potential Patron
Hello suzu.. know how to delete or change the graphic effects of clothing (light effects, growth effects, light effects..?)?

latuel

Avid Affiliate
Valkyrie Fallen Garzar Custom.

Upperbody - Mystic Rakshande
Lowerbody - Valkyrie Fallen Garzar
Shouder - Dildo & Anal Plug(MaeHwa Trumpet Creeper Outfit)

I want to match the bottoms to the same style of tops.
whos have idea?

ps. i don't use partcutdesc.xml

001.png

002.png
003.png
004.png

Sparowe

Potential Patron
Does anybody know what I would need to edit to fix the texture of the outfit around the waist? Notice how the Black Leather texture of the armor is sticking out of the rest of the armor? This out fit has various pieces and while I was able to find a fix for my Mystic armor that was suffering from a similar problem I'm not sure if a similar fix would work for my Kunoichi.

I'm not the best at editing meshes and I was able to use a fix Suzu had posted for the Mystic by adding a line to my "partcutdesc.xml".

I thought it was weird that the problem with the Mystic armor was tied to the feet of the armor but it makes sense because that outfit doesn't come with separate armor pieces for the feet as they are equipped whenever the body of the armor is equipped.

Hope my post makes sense and thanks to anyone who takes the time to reply! 2019-01-11_209861484.PNG

Also I had another question regarding the futanari mod. I read that in order to get it to work with my character I had to have the Lazy Underwear from the Pearl Shop. Is there a way I can get it to work for my kunoichi? I have three different sets of pearl shop underwear for her and sadly no pearl shop underwear for any of my other characters lol.

Any help with either of my questions is greatly appreciated!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Also I had another question regarding the futanari mod. I read that in order to get it to work with my character I had to have the Lazy Underwear from the Pearl Shop. Is there a way I can get it to work for my kunoichi? I have three different sets of pearl shop underwear for her and sadly no pearl shop underwear for any of my other characters lol.

Any help with either of my questions is greatly appreciated!
Rename the underwear pac file

Sparowe

Potential Patron
Rename the underwear pac file

Wow i didn't know it would be as simple as that lol! Thanks a bunch!

Will this method work for any class if I decide to get them undies as well or can it be done with the default underwear perhaps?

Thanks!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Wow i didn't know it would be as simple as that lol! Thanks a bunch!

Will this method work for any class if I decide to get them undies as well or can it be done with the default underwear perhaps?

Thanks!
yes

Crezt

Potential Patron
Hello suzu, can u remove this part form pkw_00_ub_0001_01.dds red moon outfit please ?
2019-01-14_181368573.png

MouseA

Potential Patron
(I am sorry, my English is not good. )
HI :smile: Suzu.
I see your character has a slim body . I mean there is a small shoulder .
I use Resorepless tool . it's can change the size values of breast, butt, thighs, legs, front hips and pelvis, lower back and belly.
but it's can't change the size values of shoulder .
I want to make a petite Tamer.
What tools do you use to adjust your shoulders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.