Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blur410

Potential Patron
Is there a guide you have written about applying and using this mod suzu? I am slightly confused at how to apply them(using resorep 3.6f atm)

hbladder

Potential Patron
Anyone else having this problem with their Dark Knight nude texture and have you resolved it? If so, what was your work-around?
2018-09-24_37413704.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Anyone else having this problem with their Dark Knight nude texture and have you resolved it? If so, what was your work-around?View attachment 80814
Since nothing has been modified from the neck to the top, the problem raising should be Pearl Abyss.
The dark knight has a darker skin and a normal map that expresses the unevenness of the muscle is intensified.
However, since the face color is brighter than the body, I think this problem is occurring.

hbladder

Potential Patron
Since nothing has been modified from the neck to the top, the problem raising should be Pearl Abyss.
The dark knight has a darker skin and a normal map that expresses the unevenness of the muscle is intensified.
However, since the face color is brighter than the body, I think this problem is occurring.

Thank you for the swift response. I figured that the issue would have to be on pearl abyss' end because this glitch has been around for a while and I never found any solutions for it. But again thank you for responding and for all your hard work!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you for the swift response. I figured that the issue would have to be on pearl abyss' end because this glitch has been around for a while and I never found any solutions for it. But again thank you for responding and for all your hard work!
As for the body, as an escape path, if you use the normal map of phw, extreme shadows are alleviated.
However, it will not be muscular.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
bX7Ddpo.png

It is a texture of specular.
Only the part of the face is made brighter.
If you extend this part to the contour
The problem is solved.
However, to be careful is the connection with the neck.
If you spread it too far, the connection with your neck will be visible

hbladder

Potential Patron
As for the body, as an escape path, if you use the normal map of phw, extreme shadows are alleviated.
However, it will not be muscular.

I'll be sure to try that! I am not into muscular bodies on women anyway. I uninstalled the nude mod to try and see if the texture issue for the DRK would fix itself, but it seems even without the nude mod the texture is indeed messed up. I posted a bug thread pointing that out and hopefully they'll be able to fix it.

Thank you for the tip btw.

hbladder

Potential Patron
bX7Ddpo.png

It is a texture of specular.
Only the part of the face is made brighter.
If you extend this part to the contour
The problem is solved.
However, to be careful is the connection with the neck.
If you spread it too far, the connection with your neck will be visible

I regrettably don't have PS on my computer and even if I did. I am not nearly skilled enough to be able to fix this type of problem. But thank so much for the info. I'll definitely try to figure it out if it doesn't get resolved after I pointed it out to Pearl Abyss.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I regrettably don't have PS on my computer and even if I did. I am not nearly skilled enough to be able to fix this type of problem. But thank so much for the info. I'll definitely try to figure it out if it doesn't get resolved after I pointed it out to Pearl Abyss.
PS I always use the latest version because I pay monthly royalties.
Free gimp etc are also excellent.

hbladder

Potential Patron
PS I always use the latest version because I pay monthly royalties.
Free gimp etc are also excellent.

I tried messing around with BDO textures on GIMP. But I've had a lot of trouble saving it into dds format. I downloaded an extension but even that doesn't work well.

Whenever I tried to save it after editing, the end result would always make it so that part of the dds texture would smudge the image. I wish I had a screenshot to show for. But anyway, I am not sure if I am saving it in the wrong format or what not.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I tried messing around with BDO textures on GIMP. But I've had a lot of trouble saving it into dds format. I downloaded an extension but even that doesn't work well.

Whenever I tried to save it after editing, the end result would always make it so that part of the dds texture would smudge the image. I wish I had a screenshot to show for. But anyway, I am not sure if I am saving it in the wrong format or what not.
Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.
DXT 1 without alpha channel
The alpha channel in two colors of white and black is DXT 1 plus 1 bit alpha
If there is semi-transparency or the like, DXT 5
DXT 3 is not used much in the game

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
Is there a modded version of Archer Guard for Kunoichi i tried BDO back street fashion (2018.2.17) but got nothing out of it and checked the forums.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is there a modded version of Archer Guard for Kunoichi i tried BDO back street fashion (2018.2.17) but got nothing out of it and checked the forums.
Archer Guard is a texture only modification.
The texture is shared by all characters.
Is there any other character changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.