Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Try using OpenBD on one of the patched textures and models, does the extracted texture have the patch applied to it, does the model display the modded textures?

It's all currently working for me, but it might be as a result of one of a few bugs fixes and tweaks I've yet to include in the public release.
Texture is reflected in OpenBD.
Although the alpha channel does not pass through it, it is painted black

Somehow it is not reflected in the game. Especially remarkable for alpha channel.

It seems to be only my problem as other jp users seem to be able to use it without problems.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The only thing that was working for me was the Sorceress face texture. Everything else was not modded after patch today.
The body texture and fox ears are back to default. Including the fox ear model I edited.

Perhaps they changed some of the file names?
Ydbqld6.png
nD4r6st.png
kfwRgM8.png

Since I pulled out all the textures yesterday
It is the face of Sorceress. There is a change in specular and normal map.
All of the characters are changed for this

Ana

Potential Patron
I just wanted to pop in to say that some things look a bit odd, but overall everything seems to be working for me. It's worth noting that I haven't played BDO in a couple of months, and before running Restore'n'Patch all I did was look for the last partcut Suzu uploaded. After that, just ran RnP, let the game update, turned on Remastered mode and:

2018-08-23_730221668.JPG

You can even see the nekkid faerie up there. All my Valks outfits are good, though there often seems to some muddy section where it looks like colour bleed on cloth parts. I haven't gone through my alts fully, but most of them only have one outfit and they all looked similar to what I described here, but properly slooty.

Thanks again for all you do, Suzu, Undercoverpervert and Blackfire! :)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I just wanted to pop in to say that some things look a bit odd, but overall everything seems to be working for me. It's worth noting that I haven't played BDO in a couple of months, and before running Restore'n'Patch all I did was look for the last partcut Suzu uploaded. After that, just ran RnP, let the game update, turned on Remastered mode and:

View attachment 78407

You can even see the nekkid faerie up there. All my Valks outfits are good, though there often seems to some muddy section where it looks like colour bleed on cloth parts. I haven't gone through my alts fully, but most of them only have one outfit and they all looked similar to what I described here, but properly slooty.

Thanks again for all you do, Suzu, Undercoverpervert and Blackfire! :)
I think SSAO processing is unnatural because the shadows are too far in the character's place.
Perhaps Pearl Abyss has also noticed.
I think that it will be fixed.

partcut uploads the latest

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I think SSAO processing is unnatural because the shadows are too far in the character's place.
Perhaps Pearl Abyss has also noticed.
I think that it will be fixed.

partcut uploads the latest
What is important in SSAO processing is mesh cleanup and smoothing group.
Also, with regard to texture, specular and normal map
Some of these textures are turned off by alpha channels, so you will need to rebuild them.

Am I?
I'm studying 3DCG further ... I do not do black desert
So I will not.

Arusanix

Potential Patron
After the update, some texture files extracted through resorepless have their size and resolution reduced dramatically.
Acher upper body for example.
I wonder if there's any way to fix this as I love to make custom textures :(

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
After the update, some texture files extracted through resorepless have their size and resolution reduced dramatically.
Acher upper body for example.
I wonder if there's any way to fix this as I love to make custom textures :(

Try using Paz browser to extract instead. You will need to use Meta injector to put any edited textures into the game.
I suggest to post this in the Resorepless thread instead of Suzu's thread.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Does the mod still working if they fully remastered BDO? I am playing to re-BDO again and see how good is the remastered version.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Result of trying to extract the latest texture
Nude texture is 1024 x 1024
The others are 512 x 512.

Arusanix

Potential Patron
Thanks for the reply.
Sadly Paz browser fails to extract the texture and can only view the 3D model.
Guess I'll bring this to the Resorepless thread.

Arusanix

Potential Patron
Thank you for the reply suzu.
Unfortunately the problem persists.
No texture files could be extracted using Paz browser and would always ended up a failure.

1535197741526.png

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
BlackFireBR's tools used a pattern check in an attempt to get texture names from models, the method is unreliable. BDO Toolkit offers a reliable method but there's currently no publicly available tool (there's one I'm working on) to replace paz browser.

AlexZ

Vivacious Visitor
can u give a link for that patch and resorepless,here lots of files and i a liitle lost xD

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
can u give a link for that patch and resorepless,here lots of files and i a liitle lost xD
resorepless is at the top post of the BlackFireBR thread.
There are still bugs in the updated patcher set. I can not upload it without permission.

Yavushev

Content Creator
What to do? after the last update of the game here is

Attachments

• 2018-08-26_349460844.JPG
    2018-08-26_349460844.JPG
    540.3 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
What to do? after the last update of the game here is
I think that the texture or pac of this npc wearing clothes is in the resorepless related folder.
I think deleting it or replacing it with the default one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.