Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
i was wondering if i could get some help doing texturesd myself? tried changing just color on kibelus dress part, saved and replaced the original but in game its still white? any help or steps i am missing? thank you in advance
Make sure when you save the DDS file, that you save it in DXT5 format.

Usually if it's not transparent, it's DXT1.
If it is transparent, it's in DXT5.

7Synns

Potential Patron
Make sure when you save the DDS file, that you save it in DXT5 format.

Usually if it's not transparent, it's DXT1.
If it is transparent, it's in DXT5.

i saved in the same format the file was, put it in the folder with to patch and ran meta injector, but in game still white color, is there anything else? thanks for response

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It seems that a programmer is developing another program.
Let's pray for him to upload.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
S35QN2S.gif

JP is still okay
I do not know next week

Kreshan

Potential Patron
oNqUx4W.jpg
x5JEkg1.jpg
J8RHccM.gif

Check the movement of the hem of awakening armor of Lahn
I was worried that I would not distort it because I thinned the hem
It seems to be OK.

though i really love what you did i can't stand the physics on the tails not working properly
C3VSBIT.png

thank you though :D, awesome work

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
though i really love what you did i can't stand the physics on the tails not working properly
C3VSBIT.png

thank you though :D, awesome work
I have to say it over and over I will not fix bonuses I just test what I made for Lahn. The bones of skirts are different for each character. It is natural that it will not shake.

Kreshan

Potential Patron
I have to say it over and over I will not fix bonuses I just test what I made for Lahn. The bones of skirts are different for each character. It is natural that it will not shake.
i never said you should fix it, i guess i worded myself badly.. oh well sry bout that i guess

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I think that the administrator(Pearl Abyss) is monitoring my thread. Because I am modifying the outfit which is their source of funding. Especially they will closely monitor armor swaps. It's hard to swap out what they are going to sell next. Please receive the bonus file silently

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
sJZQNA2.png

Someone had wanted?
I feel that it is invisible in the game if it is transparent processing
There is no atmosphere if it is a solid liquid without transmission
Also let a little tentative plan lol
8Dz6XiM.png

Try emphasizing ambient color etc Stocking files are transparent files, so they change in the game I have to make it assuming it

D

Deleted member 31139

Hello guys, Can anyone please upload raw files ( dds and pac ) awakening lanh outfit I don'tt have kr client :(

I will appreciate that.. Thanks
i1515651641727032.jpeg
i1515651640042229.jpeg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello guys, Can anyone please upload raw files ( dds and pac ) awakening lanh outfit I don'tt have kr client :(

I will appreciate that.. Thanks
i1515651641727032.jpeg
i1515651640042229.jpeg
If you are playing with NA or JP The Lahn file has already been uploaded to the client.

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
hello, i'm trying insert the armor mods after this new update with the new metainjector, but still with this holes ( before this update, i remember was this happened because the partcutdesc.xml ) i'm tried with the old partcutdesc.xml but doesnt work... someone have one working plz?
Nova Imagem de Bitmap.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
hello, i'm trying insert the armor mods after this new update with the new metainjector, but still with this holes ( before this update, i remember was this happened because the partcutdesc.xml ) i'm tried with the old partcutdesc.xml but doesnt work... someone have one working plz?
View attachment 69743
I am already game over

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
ZnVNjGF.png

Have you been replaced by this folder?
Please put it manually if not
Before that put it in the files_to_patch folder and inject it
great now i'm getting corrupted files message ;-; ( for my lucky i create a copy from the game folder if this happen xD ), i will update my backup game and try again soon as I get back from work... anyway ty suzu, i will notice you if worked later...

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
worked perfectly, ty Suzu <3 it was missing to put the partcutdesc.xml in the in the files_to_patch folder xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.