Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffecola

Potential Patron
Greetings Suzu! I'm a big fan of your ways of making cloths better looking, i just made my self a Kunochi and was hoping maybe you could pimp the Cokro outfit =D
I figured maybe it's possible for you to take away the cloths around the breasts and the back, showing some sexy skin!
2017-07-05_446508660.PNG
Thanks for taking your time! ^_^

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Greetings Suzu! I'm a big fan of your ways of making cloths better looking, i just made my self a Kunochi and was hoping maybe you could pimp the Cokro outfit =D
I figured maybe it's possible for you to take away the cloths around the breasts and the back, showing some sexy skin!
r5X3WZn.jpg
t4Fo1R4.jpg

Hidden helm
nld9qL9.jpg
9I3VuO1.jpg

Kokuro
I changed hands, feet, helm but partcut I did not edit it so I kept it original lol

Coffecola

Potential Patron
Thanks for the quick replies Suzu!
That's some great editing but is there maybe a way to make it a bit less revealing, maybe i was a bit unclear :)
On the screenie i've made a red circle that would look great if it was edited away , is there a way to remove that and keep the cloth that is covering the breasts~

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks for the quick replies Suzu!
That's some great editing but is there maybe a way to make it a bit less revealing, maybe i was a bit unclear :)
On the screenie i've made a red circle that would look great if it was edited away , is there a way to remove that and keep the cloth that is covering the breasts~
I do not understand well that is to say I'm sorry lol
Are you saying you want to leave this breast of this red part?
jMvAMor.png

Coffecola

Potential Patron
You understand me perfectly Suzu!
marked.png
I've added a few red lines for things to keep on the body part, your doing a great job I'm the one to be sorry that my explanations sucks :'D
Thanks in advance once again!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
qegAyjm.jpg
7YRYi2G.jpg

I tried putting on the ranger costume of DK which is not yet implemented in JP.
I am fixing the transform of polygon mesh because there is height difference.
Then replace the PAC of another costume that is likely to be used simply

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It is rough. Please fix it yourself

Attachments

pnw_kokuro.zip
701.6 KB · Views: 208

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Changed the free serendia costume for a blank dds

Charles Rene is so nice

If only they didn't use this as quick cashgrab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.