Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexblade

Potential Patron
Is anyone else unable to launch the game after running meta injector since the most recent patch yesterday?

I had to completely reinstall the game to get it to launch.

MinusFive

Potential Patron
Sure are the page 125 files?
I followed the instructions and this is my result.

View attachment 94246

I just want to take away the horrible default lingerie she has and that she has nothing when take off the armor with the flat chest model.

Unfortunately that's not possible with this mod. It is only for removing all clothing and going full lewd. :confused: I've tried my hand at modifying the partcutdesc with the help of another poster here but have had zero luck with it.

You can check my post history if you want to take a swing at it yourself. And if you manage to get it working please do share

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
Unfortunately that's not possible with this mod. It is only for removing all clothing and going full lewd. :confused: I've tried my hand at modifying the partcutdesc with the help of another poster here but have had zero luck with it.

You can check my post history if you want to take a swing at it yourself. And if you manage to get it working please do share

I have tried since the character came out and I have not succeeded, also when we try to modify the body appears a horrible pajamas. They have not updated the program since last year and have begun problems.

Last edited:

Irreversible

Avid Affiliate
I have tried since the character came out and I have not succeeded, also when we try to modify the body appears a horrible pajamas. They have not updated the program since last year and have begun problems.
if you follow the posts after 125 you can discover various fixes to this issue depending on your client.

kissu7142

Potential Patron
Is anyone else unable to launch the game after running meta injector since the most recent patch yesterday?

I had to completely reinstall the game to get it to launch.

I tried reinstalling but I can not get into the server selection menu.
I can not connect.

semphis

Potential Patron
Do you try to create a virtual folder?
I tried like after patch with meta injector, then remove all of the files for patch, for example 'patch_resources' and the other things except paz00000. i launched game, and had the same problem.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
There is a psw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds in the texture folder, but no psw_00_uw_0001_ao.dds in it.
And I think I will only need to delete it cause I only wear underwear in thr character making area.
The body disappears at the time of character makeup, isn't it?
If so, remove this
psw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds

However, if you are applying my newly created negative hair, it is okay to delete it.
There may be other problems

jacky681227

Potential Patron
Hello suzu,
How to put on
Pearl store
Bra

Attachments

• 內衣1.jpg
    內衣1.jpg
    617.3 KB · Views: 235

Wause22

Potential Patron
Are you asking that the texture of the areola and nipples not be displayed?
Yes i guess.

if you check the picture you can see there are no nipples/there is texture but no color. if you know how to fix it it would be great <3

Irreversible

Avid Affiliate

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yes i guess.

if you check the picture you can see there are no nipples/there is texture but no color. if you know how to fix it it would be great <3

View attachment 94382
I say in the post several times
The nude texture is not included with this mod.
Because I do not want to overwrite your favorite nude textures.
Look for your favorite texture.
I think that it is in Resorepless v.... \ patcher_resources \ texture.
and other

jacky681227

Potential Patron
With regard to the underwear, it is only the gap correction, and the texture is unaltered, so it is your own making the problem.
Please solve it yourself
Do you want to delete all ao.dds?

Attachments

• 是否刪除所有的ao.dds.jpg
    是否刪除所有的ao.dds.jpg
    611 KB · Views: 106

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
Hello, i am new here and i try to read and understand this Mod function. I have take the 2 Files from @
Diamabel
(Post Site 149)
I see that Diamabel have no problems with this Files.
But I am on the EU Servers. And the Problem is this. I rlly strain me to understand this all. Can anyone help me?
Shai malfuncture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.