Black Desert mod request- Jiggle for Tamer (1 Viewer)

HappyWaff1e

Potential Patron
Hello,

I would just like to know if there is any mod or if there is any way to give tamers from the game Black Desert Online some jiggle, even if it is only the legs.

I wont get my hopes up too high (as i assume it is next to impossible) but hopefully i can get some jiggle.

Thanks in advance :D

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'll show my ignorance. What game are you talking about?
Posting a link to the game's web page and an in-game screenshot of a character might inspire a modder to consider your request. You can add these to your original post by using the 'edit' function.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Nekobread

Vivacious Visitor
I second this. Tamer's breasts are like rocks, they have 0 jiggle ..I am quite sad. If someone ever manages to do this it would be awesome :)

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
I will third this notion. If I was able to do it myself, I would but...
please someone! a 'little' jiggle goes a long way! :)
- M

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hello, I was wondering if this can be worked on yet. I know there are breast physics for the breast size mod, and I am guessing you can add bigger breasts to the tamer with that mod. Is it possible to resize back down to the Tamer's normal size in order to give her jiggle? Does it work at all with this mod? just wondering if something can be done. Rock hard breasts are weird lol. Thanks in advance!

- M

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hello, I was wondering if this can be worked on yet. I know there are breast physics for the breast size mod, and I am guessing you can add bigger breasts to the tamer with that mod. Is it possible to resize back down to the Tamer's normal size in order to give her jiggle? Does it work at all with this mod? just wondering if something can be done. Rock hard breasts are weird lol. Thanks in advance!

- M
It's not possible to give tamer bigger size breasts, her XML file simply doesn't have the "Breast" entry, meaning her model/skeleton simply doesn't have any physics attribute associated to the chest area.
Unless someone open the model in a 3D editing tool, make the changes, and finds a way to convert it back to a .pac file (which is the point we are stuck right now), we are out of luck on that department.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for replying. Well, here's hoping one day someonecan, but until then, guess the tamers will be weird rock boobed girls >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.