[PC] Battle Raper 1 (1 Viewer)

H

hhandoko

Re: Flash Games

Oh ... dude! This Battle Slave is a treasure indeed! I've been looking around for a full version free download of it. Thank you very much!

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
set your windows to japanese, i'm using XP go to Control Panel>Regional and Language Options>Advanced (tab on top)> set the language for non-unicode programs to Japanese instead of english. it should work then.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Battle Slave doesn't work for me either, eventhough I both unzipped and ran it using AppLocale's Japanese option :-/ The playscreen appears just for half a second once I open the exe file before disappearing.

Mardion

Potential Patron
It was an AppLocale problem apparently, since after I restarted the computer with Japanese Unicode, everything worked fine.

Thanks for the share of Battle Slave. Personally I didn't like it at all, each girl only has a few kicks and punches and maybe a simple grab move, nothing salvageable at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

RyonaniMember

Potential Patron
This game works well with this tips : Control Panel>Regional and Language Options>Advanced (tab on top)> set the language for non-unicode programs to Japanese, thanks weediscool

M

Matys

BATTLE SLAVE When I run my game does not start. Black box appears and disappears. Please help.

Mardion

Potential Patron
BATTLE SLAVE When I run my game does not start. Black box appears and disappears. Please help.
Although you could have helped yourself just by reading this page and realising that RyonaniMenber and I have already posted the solution to this problem, you have to change your non-Unicode language (over at Control Panel's Regional Settings) to Japanese and then restart your computer.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The thread title says "Battle Raper 1", but the file is named "BATTLE SLAVE"; is the game known under two different names or is there a mistake in the tread title?

Mebius

Potential Patron
The game's called Battle Slave. Battle Raper is an Illusion fighting game with 3D graphics that you can win every round in using only one button; it's not anything like StudioS games.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
The only way to fully 'kill' the girl is to use a finishing move. And in order to move on you have to finish them, or just beat them up SO badly they game forces the fight to end. You only fight one girl, and once you beat them, they are left to be raped and then start over. That is, if your play as a guy. With a girl, simply use your finishing move and then you can advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.