[Anime] Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne No Musume-tachi (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Not sure if this is the right place for this kind of thread...

Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne No Musume-tachi
519.jpg
When I was zapping through some animes I came across this one and I think this anime might interest some of you for its Ryona content; however lets start with a short outline of the story:

The main character, Rin, works as a private detective together with her partner Mimi, a seemingly underage girl. They accept all kinds of contracts but are eventually pulled into a conspiracy of their mortal enemies. Rin isn't an ordinary human, she's an immortal; wounds regenerate extraordinary fast and even if she dies she revives after some time. What kind of persons or creatures could threaten such a being as Rin is revealed during the anime.
The anime consists of 6 episodes with a duration of 40-45 minutes each. In terms of story, depth and visuals it's decent do good.

Rin's immortality is, in a ryona-sense, put to good use; already in the first scene of the first episode she's shot multiple times before finally falling to her death as her arm is shot off while she was clinging at a projection. Events such as this happens frequently, and the causes of death also includes explosives, dismembering, torture and being eaten alive (and I may have forgotten a few); in most cases Rin is the victim of these sufferings but not exclusively. Their female informant seems to take sexual favors as (at least a part of) their payment so yuri sex scenes are also common. The gore scenes are not too graphic, e.g. the angle of view just shows her bloody arm when her guts are torn out, and during the sex scenes you won't see more than bare breasts and buttocks; it's not a hentai after all.

Mardion

Potential Patron
The idea alone of an immortal girl who goes up against sadistic enemies who can torture and kill her as many times as they want while she never dies... is enticing. And yes, there is one villain who knows of their weaknesses and is sadistic enough to put them through as much pain as possible while having them chained down so they can never leave... so there's definitely ryona material there.

Non-ryona speaking, I liked watching this series as it has an intriguing atmosphere and explores Rin's character quite a lot.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I'm interested! Where can I watch this?
Search for "Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne No Musume-tachi" via Google. I haven't looked further than the third site of results and already found a download link for a high-quality version and a few links to VODs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.