Animated backgrounds (Сlosed 21.5.2012) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Doctrine Dark
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Doctrine Dark

Re: Animated backgrounds (New Zone 3.1.2012)

Okay I put them on File host.
Delete them from Filesonic.

D

Doctrine Dark

Re: Animated backgrounds (New Zone 3.1.2012)

I did not even know.
repload in mediafile.

D

Doctrine Dark

Re: Animated backgrounds (New Zone 29.2.2012)

Now all my animated backgrounds is hidden like mods from Mike topic http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1889.0

D

Doctrine Dark

Re: Animated backgrounds (New Sailor Moon 29.2.2012)

New Sailor Senshi animated backgrounds But they are hidden LOL

D

djfan3

Re: Animated backgrounds (New Sailor Moon 11.5.2012)

Why is it in Russian?

Also, you didn't really hide anything when the second comment has a alink to your material. Just saying...

D

Doctrine Dark

Re Animated backgrounds: (New Sailor Moon 11.5.2012)

Anonymous said:
All you did was type "Content Hidden"... gj lol

You just do not have enough contributors to see them

djfan3 said:
Why is it in Russian?

Also, you didn't really hide anything when the second comment has a alink to your material. Just saying...

You are right in my first post I gave a link to my Animated backgrounds were removed Anonymus. So I created a new which is now hidden. Inhomogeneity of the new my Animated backgrounds do not have this link.

D

Doctrine Dark

You get contributors if you give me these modes in Mike topic http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1889.0
I can not to understand why in one days all link from mods has gone. I need sailor senshi costumes and if i no get it you not get backgrounds.

CaveCarson

Potential Patron

ITT: ULTIMATUMS.

Flash blowjob game is serious business, you guys.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Doctrine Dark said:
Anonymous said:
All you did was type "Content Hidden"... gj lol

You just do not have enough contributors to see them

djfan3 said:
Why is it in Russian?

You are right in my first post I gave a link to my Animated backgrounds were removed Anonymus. So I created a new which is now hidden. Inhomogeneity of the new my Animated backgrounds do not have this link.
I'm the admin... I can see the inner working of your post...

Doctrine Dark said:
You get contributors if you give me these modes in Mike topic http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1889.0
I can not to understand why in one days all link from mods has gone. I need sailor senshi costumes and if i no get it you not get backgrounds.
This hardly seems like anyone would agree to this... also, Mike can tell you off... lol

D

Doctrine Dark

I see that my contributors is not enough. That means the content will be hidden forever.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

(Um, ignore my post. I answered my own question)

desperatefapper

Potential Patron

Blar. This trend of contributors hiding their content until people beg for it sucks. Can't we all just get along? :-(

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

desperatefapper said:
Blar. This trend of contributors hiding their content until people beg for it sucks. Can't we all just get along? :-(
Yes it sucks, the hide tag is supposed to appease everyone willing to cooperate. Mike hides content because he wants people to contribute or give feedback, DD here is just being a wankerboy.

cochun

Potential Patron

I find this somehow against the spirit of what kona does with SDT. I know it's hard not to get feedback when you make an effort to do things, but this is just sh*t

by the way, i like mike's stuff, but don't know how to give him feedback. Sorry dude, I guess I'll never see the real deal of what you make

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.