Aion 4.0 Mods (some are 3.7 > compatible) (1 Viewer)

P

peryton

Since my display card not very good, is it possible to mod all the player (Asmo/Elyos) to same and simple look.
This I can reduce the display lag for fortress siege.

ReaperV11

Potential Patron
Hey, how to make it work? I've unrared and copied these files, but the launcher verified the files and downloaded original ones automaticly and replaced moded ones. Is there a way to fix that?

ReaperV11

Potential Patron
When I launch it with *.bat it says "This program is unavaliable in your country"

Last edited by a moderator:

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
server support NA or EURO? and see you file cc.ini in game folder.

# GS Country Code (cc)
# Examples : NA : 1 / EU : 2 / RUS : 7

Is my bat file for all lang

127.0.0.1 replace server IP

@echo off
echo Starting Aion ...

if exist L10N\DEU\DEU.pak (
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:2 -lang:deu -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ingameshop -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"

) else if exist L10N\ENG\ENG.pak (
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:2 -lang:eng -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ingameshop -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"

) else if exist L10N\ENU\ENU.pak (
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:enu -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ingameshop -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"

) else if exist L10N\FRA\FRA.pak (
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:2 -lang:fra -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ingameshop -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"

) else if exist L10N\RUS\RUS.pak (
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:7 -lang:rus -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ingameshop -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"

) else (
echo Aion folder not found or unsupported language.
pause.
)

would be necessary that the server code is the same as the client code

ReaperV11

Potential Patron
I would need EU version, Polish language and 64-bit
In my cc.ini there is only:
cc = "2"

EDIT:
Wait, I opened this l10n folder and there is no POL as I thought but PLK, so now I will try to put PLK in my version of bat file.

EDIT#2:
Ok, I managed to run this game, but when I try to log in it says something like "An error during connecting to authorization server".

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
uou downloaded the client from the server? if you now IP adress is server? you can use no-ip patch, for you client version.

ReaperV11

Potential Patron
So what should I do? Maybe I can run the game by official launcher, and just after it scans game files I can copy modded files and it might work...

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
So what should I do? Maybe I can run the game by official launcher, and just after it scans game files I can copy modded files and it might work...

Come to the site server and download the original file to launch client

sweet dreams, good luck!

ReaperV11

Potential Patron
It worked when I copied the files just after laucher hit 100% of scanning. I'll have to put the original ones back before next launch and then copie modded ones again... fagh...

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Discussing problems with specific mods and solutions/work-arounds for problems is not off topic in mod forums.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.