Aion 4.0 Mods (some are 3.7 > compatible) (1 Viewer)

darkhell666

Casual Client
>>>THIS MODS AREN'T COMPATIBLE WITH THE 5.0 CLIENT<<<

>>>FOR CLIENT 5.0 USE THIS<<<

>>AION 5.0 MOD MEGAPACK (EROTIC INCLUDED) BY NAZGHULL (DARKHELL666)<<

Hello, i'm here to share my mods, these are my work, i will not share any kind of tutorial about how to do it by yourself soon, because it's complex to esplain and i dont speak english well, sorry.

This mods are compatible with 4.0 client and it works perfect with default and high quality engine (te mods that actually you can find have visual glitches with HQ engine).

I authorize any person the dissemination of this information in any forum or website as long as you respect my authorship and provide a link to this page as the source.

Nude mod asmodian: Nothing to explain XD!!
WVwWVNO.jpg

Aion 4.0 Asmodian female Full Nude.rar

Topless asmodian: Nothing to explain XD!!

Aion 4.0 Asmodian Female Bikini Topless.rar

The rest is a copy&paste of my original spanish thread in the server's forum where i play:

Bikini para chica asmodian: Cambia la apariencia base del pj (pj sin armadura equipada)

dXLo161.jpg

Version compatible con Aion 4.0/4.0 con downgrade 3.7
Aion 4.0 Asmodian Female Bikini Star.rar

Version compatible con Aion 3.7 o inferior
Aion Asmodian Female Bikini Star.rar

Tatuajes para hombre Asmodian: Cambia la apariencia base del pj (pj sin armadura equipada)

LfuASzp.jpg

SKIN_MOD_ASMO_HOMBRE_01.rar

Tatuajes para hombre Elyo: Cambia la apariencia base del pj (pj sin armadura equipada)

SKIN_MOD_ELYO_HOMBRE_01.rar

Mod Shedim GM Costume (Estilo Parca): Shedim GM costume ([item: 110900339]) modificado con rostro de calavera; cada parche afecta a un sexo independiente de la raza, esto debido a q dicha textura es compartida, por tanto no es posible hacer una version asmo y una elyo, solo una para hombre y otra para mujer.

ndXHoMz.jpg

Mod masculino version roja
SHEDIM_GM_MOD_ASMO-ELYO_HOMBRE.rar

Mod masculino version negra
SHEDIM_GM_MOD_ASMO-ELYO_HOMBRE_BLACK_EDITION.rar

Mod femenino version roja
SHEDIM_GM_MOD_ASMO-ELYO_MUJER.rar

Mod femenino version negra
SHEDIM_GM_MOD_ASMO-ELYO_MUJER_BLACK_EDITION.rar

Mod compatible con Aion 4.0/4.0 con downgrade 3.7, no testeado en versiones anteriores

MODS VISUALES INTERFAZ:

Mod Combat Font: Cambia la apariencia de los letreros de critico, block, parry, resist, evade q aparecen junto al pj al realizar un ataque

Nazghull's COMBAT FONT MOD 01 (Dystopian_Future):
Nazghull's COMBAT FONT MOD 01 (Dystopian Future).rar

Mod compatible con Aion 4.0 o inferior

Last edited:

darkhell666

Casual Client
Thanks ^^ , excuse me for the spanish but i'm not good with english and i'm very lazy to translate the rest of the thread :P

maximusa

Avid Affiliate
It seems you speak Spanish like to know if you can make some modifications with some armor, I mean put some parts of these bare an example here Aion0133.jpg Aion0134.jpg Aion0493.jpg

This work was done by Merry (now Rotmeat) Thanks for your input very good ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

darkhell666

Casual Client
EDIT by fleet (moderator): Using Google translate, Using google translate, maximusa said "SEEMS that you speak Spanish would like to know if ahcer come some changes swith some armor, I mean some parts of the se naked instance aki this work was made by Merry (actualmente Rotmeat) thank you pro your very good contribution"

Yes, i speak spanish, is my native lenguaje, well, abut your request, i can, however, to be honest i'm not interested, i'm a perfectionist person and i will not do things just to show bubs or pussy, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

nice work very nice but do you plan on doing the other side or just asmos

Thanks, well, if you look, these mods are not asmo exclusive, except nude and bikini mods, this is for a basic reason, the elyo female model is crap, it can't be modified to do a good mod, sorry, this is ncsoft fault, may be i can do something nice, however i need to find some female elyo costume that let's me do a good mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

ishrom1313

Potential Patron
cool thx anything would be nice I play elyo and again nice work and if nothing comes up that's ok I may just have to change sides lol

killzone12

Content Creator
Anyone getting a problem when they log into the game it kicks you off server I have the nude mod installed and every time I log in it kicked me any idea on how to fix it?

darkhell666

Casual Client
Anyone getting a problem when they log into the game it kicks you off server I have the nude mod installed and every time I log in it kicked me any idea on how to fix it?

Are you tried to run the game with a .bat and not with launcher?, the .bat method works for me, these are my bat parameters
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:64.25.35.103 -port:2106 -cc:1 -noauthgg -charnamemenu -f2p -webshopevent:1 -loginex -pwd16 -nosatab -fmd

bacchus2675

Potential Patron
i have a back up file of merry (rotmeat's) dds files. As well as an elyos nude mod that has pak/ dds files in it. it's a compilation of many nude mods into one file (as an fyi) even has the bare mane in it for asmo and i believe elyos.

currently reinstalling game. i'll try some of them to see if i can get them to work if so i'll post.

maximusa

Avid Affiliate
i have a back up file of merry (rotmeat's) dds files. As well as an elyos nude mod that has pak/ dds files in it. it's a compilation of many nude mods into one file (as an fyi) even has the bare mane in it for asmo and i believe elyos.

currently reinstalling game. i'll try some of them to see if i can get them to work if so i'll post.

y Please, do it if u can :D, GOOD LUCK!

darkhell666

Casual Client
Awesome mod, but is it possible to get the bikini for elyo? :P thanks darkhell666

You're welcome ^^, about the bikini, to be able to port it to elyo, i need an elyo costume without protruding details, in asmos is easy to find something like that, but elyos lacks this kind of costumes, maybe, with more research, i can find something good to work, however, at this moment, sorry ^^¡

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.