Aggressors of Dark Kombat (1 Viewer)

Mardion

Potential Patron
Aggressors of Dark Kombat [Arcade]

Published : 1994
Genre : Fighting
Ryona rating : 3/5

Ryona:
  • One female character out of a roster of eight.
  • Several grabs per character, including takedowns, power moves, submission-type holds that last for a while and bone-cracking grabs.
  • Characters visibly sweat and get tired as they accumulate damage, and sometimes saliva comes forcibly out of their mouth when they receive a heavy blow.
  • It is possible for a character to stay fallen on the ground after receiving sizable damage. Any character can hit or grab them as they are lying there.
  • Weapons appear in certain stages, like spades and makeshift explosives.
  • Each character can perform one powerful Super Move after a certain gauge is filled.

Female Characters:
  • Kisarah is a high school student wearing a schoolgirl uniform. She is light on her feet, and also in her head, facts which are reflected in her moves.

Screenshots:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I've recently seen a video of this game, and I couldn't figure out why she does during her move that (I believe) is shown in the middle of the example screenshots; she lies herself on top of her lying opponent with her stomach/chest over her head and squeezes somewhere something somehow repeatedly. Can you elucidate me what happens during that move?

Mardion

Potential Patron
I've seen it in action more than a hundred times and am still uncertain as to what exactly she's doing there as well :p In-game it's supposed to be a submission-move, but it reminds me of a Judo pin to be honest. Oh well, just pretend the developers made a tiny error in her placement and she is actually facesitting her opponent ;)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Haha, I assumed a placement error, too, but in the other direction so it would be a breast smother. By a face"sit" from that position her opponent's head would only be crushed by a portion of her body weight, so in the end it might be more comfortable than discomforting to be on the receiving side; not necessarily a bad thing, though. :P

Ratel

Potential Patron
Don't forget about Kisarah's inverted atomic drop where she drops the opponent's crotch across her knee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.