Aggressors of Dark Kombat

Mardion

Swell Supporter
Aggressors of Dark Kombat [Arcade]

Published : 1994
Genre : Fighting
Ryona rating : 3/5

Ryona:
  • One female character out of a roster of eight.
  • Several grabs per character, including takedowns, power moves, submission-type holds that last for a while and bone-cracking grabs.
  • Characters visibly sweat and get tired as they accumulate damage, and sometimes saliva comes forcibly out of their mouth when they receive a heavy blow.
  • It is possible for a character to stay fallen on the ground after receiving sizable damage. Any character can hit or grab them as they are lying there.
  • Weapons appear in certain stages, like spades and makeshift explosives.
  • Each character can perform one powerful Super Move after a certain gauge is filled.

Female Characters:
  • Kisarah is a high school student wearing a schoolgirl uniform. She is light on her feet, and also in her head, facts which are reflected in her moves.

Screenshots:

Someone92

Staff member
I've recently seen a video of this game, and I couldn't figure out why she does during her move that (I believe) is shown in the middle of the example screenshots; she lies herself on top of her lying opponent with her stomach/chest over her head and squeezes somewhere something somehow repeatedly. Can you elucidate me what happens during that move?

Mardion

Swell Supporter
I've seen it in action more than a hundred times and am still uncertain as to what exactly she's doing there as well :p In-game it's supposed to be a submission-move, but it reminds me of a Judo pin to be honest. Oh well, just pretend the developers made a tiny error in her placement and she is actually facesitting her opponent ;)

Someone92

Staff member
Haha, I assumed a placement error, too, but in the other direction so it would be a breast smother. By a face"sit" from that position her opponent's head would only be crushed by a portion of her body weight, so in the end it might be more comfortable than discomforting to be on the receiving side; not necessarily a bad thing, though. :P

Ratel

Potential Patron
Don't forget about Kisarah's inverted atomic drop where she drops the opponent's crotch across her knee.

Top Bottom