After School Special. (1 Viewer)

KevinFace

Ryonani Teamster
An event involving a teacher and a student. The idea of the teacher rather hints towards how most of my villainous figures will be following the next installment. Every character featured here is original, by the way. And by the way: I don't specialize in imagery.

Also... you may notice something peculiar I did with the text to make it "easier to read".

Part 1 is right here: View attachment Can't be taught in schools.doc

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Hell of a setup! I can't wait until the next part... I want to know what the picture was of now! One extremely minor thing, but just because I'm so picky... near the end, you wrote "axe kick her the face", you missed an "in". But like I said I'm just a little picky. I really wanna see there this one goes. Nice job!

KevinFace

Ryonani Teamster
Hell of a setup! I can't wait until the next part... I want to know what the picture was of now! One extremely minor thing, but just because I'm so picky... near the end, you wrote "axe kick her the face", you missed an "in". But like I said I'm just a little picky. I really wanna see there this one goes. Nice job!

Oh yeah, I forgot about that... I was actually really damned picky with the grammar and general wording here.
Guess I missed that, thanks for the review though.

B

blitzrunner

zoundz great thus far Kevin! Can't wait to see how this turns out!
and don't worry about the imagery or specific descriptions. It reads a lot like an outline script sent to a director or something. whatever meaning or scenario you wanted to describe, you've got the job done in that department

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.