Aeos/Aios from Dragon Ball Heroes -filled request (1 Viewer)

AtlasAmongStars

Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Composer
Hey, roro! This is the first hair request I have completed, so it's nothing super fancy, and in fact, you might need to adjust the size a little (Might be a smidge too big, I thought it was fine, but- Feel free to change it a bit if you need), and of course, here is Miss Aeos.
apMbiG4.png

roro73290

Potential Patron
Hey, roro! This is the first hair request I have completed, so it's nothing super fancy, and in fact, you might need to adjust the size a little (Might be a smidge too big, I thought it was fine, but- Feel free to change it a bit if you need), and of course, here is Miss Aeos.
apMbiG4.png
Oh thanks a lot ! I have tested it it s pretty good but yeah just a bit too big

Last edited:

AtlasAmongStars

Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Composer
Alright no problems take the time you need
Alright, so! Here are the two updated versions! Both have more hair shading, a little cleaning up after looking at a reference image, and the gems on her helmet are more detailed. Hair 1 , Hair 2 - I can't tell which is which. xD But one of them has underhair shadows that will go over her face, and the other does not! Will be posting them in resources too!

roro73290

Potential Patron
Alright, so! Here are the two updated versions! Both have more hair shading, a little cleaning up after looking at a reference image, and the gems on her helmet are more detailed. Hair 1 , Hair 2 - I can't tell which is which. xD But one of them has underhair shadows that will go over her face, and the other does not! Will be posting them in resources too!
Thanks for your work

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.