About to dump an ungodly amount of pics onto my deviantart page..... (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Now we know why your victim was offered $50,000 to take the match and $25,000 if she wins (which, really, I don't see this happening...) she is gonna need that $50,000 to cover her medical expenses after this!

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
BUMP.

So the last of the pictures are done now, thus rendering the sequence complete. And for those who like crying in their ryona.......

barefoot_domination_77_by_anotherguttersnipe-d4ci849.jpg

...Tis been a pleasure for now, ladies and gentlemen......

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
She doesn't look too comfortable there... but at least she's just a little sore. She'll get better, and she's $50,000 richer! That's something, isn't it? :p

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I'm sure that makes her feel so much better about it. lol. At least she can buy herself something nice with that money. You know, when she is able to walk again.

onlinehero

Casual Client
If possible, could you make rar files containing the pics of each "series"? I'm not complaining but it's a bit hard to dl from deviantart one by one...

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
If possible, could you make rar files containing the pics of each "series"? I'm not complaining but it's a bit hard to dl from deviantart one by one...

Perhaps once this one's finished. Just that I honestly didn't think of people wanting to DL the raw files when they're all on deviantart anyways.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Well, I aim to please. Although, it seems I can't please everyone. There's already a complaint in my PM box over the one-sided nature of this match.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Actually, it was a girl. Which is understandable in some ways.....

...But what suprises me, is how many female members on DA actually like my work. By logic, females would generally be downright disgusted/insulted with my stuff on DA.

But all of this is assuming Rule 30 isn't in play.....

KevinFace

Ryonani Teamster
Actually, it was a girl. Which is understandable in some ways.....

...But what suprises me, is how many female members on DA actually like my work. By logic, females would generally be downright disgusted/insulted with my stuff on DA.

But all of this is assuming Rule 30 isn't in play.....

Or maybe they so happen to be the type of girls that like to see women getting dominated by men, pretty much a counterpart to every guy who likes to be dominated by a really powerful woman.

B

blitzrunner

Yeah I saw your deviant uploads way before I saw this thread, and because I think I just ADDED them on Deviant, I'd actually say something here to ya... THANKS SIR! Love the facial expression in the leg lock pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.