A kunoichi's ascension (for onlinehero) (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
All the members of the Fuuma clan grouped around the tournament sheet. Every year, they held a tournament to see who would be the Clanmaster that year. Every year, Taki entered, and had won handily. So it was that when everyone saw Taki's name in the tournament brackets, they all groaned. "Aw, again?? What does she have left to prove?" said Mitsuni. "I might as well forfeit!" Other echoes of that sentiment went around. "I have a good mind to withdraw." "Why does she keep joining these? Give someone else a chance!" "I don't hate her, but she's just too good..." Groans of despair and dread arose as more and more members saw the brackets. "Sorry about your luck, Mitsuni, you've got her in the opener..." said Fumitsa. "Yeah, well, I'll try to soften her up for the next one at least... if I can hit her."

One of the kunoichi was not disappointed at this news, and could barely contain her excitement. Tomoko tried not to look giddy. Finally, I have my chance! I will meet her in the finals and I will take her out! I have trained for this ever since I could hold a kunai...

_________

Taki bowed gracefully to defeated Mitsuni, and helped her to her feet. "You fought very well. Thank you." Taki's words felt hollow to Mitsuni, who hadn't managed to land a single strike. The only hits she made were with the floor. She shook Taki's hand and walked away dejectedly. "Sigh. I guess there is always next year..."

Tomoko was up next. Before anyone could even blink, the fight had started and she had landed a rising savate kick to her opponent's jaw, who was knocked loopy and fell backwards. The fight was declared over by the officials. Total fight time: nine seconds. Everybody took notice of this development. Taki watched, outwardly calm, but inwardly impressed.

_________

The tournament continued on. Taki and Tomoko had both progressed to the semifinals. They had both taken some minor damage. It had been an unpredictable tournament this year. Some of the lower level Fuuma members like Risagi and Firoma had bade it through, while higher ranking favourites like Shinsama and Surisi had fallen to the wayside. Especially surprising was Rin, who had been honoured to the point where she were almost considered second-in-command to the leader. Rin had fallen early. Everybody was legitimately disappointed at her loss, but everybody else knew it opened the playing field for a lot of others who may not have had a chance otherwise. It's just too bad Taki was still dominating all her fights...

_________

Finally, it was the finals. Taki stood on one side of the fight pit, calm and collected. On the other stood the young and unassuming looking Tomoko.

tomokon.jpg

Tomoko had trained for this moment since she was able to walk. When she was 8, she had learned of the demon huntress and the Fuuma clan leader, Taki. From that moment on, she had dreamed one day of defeating Taki, and had trained and practiced hard, through injury and illness, to hone her skills. She was all of 16, but she was far from inexperienced. Taki was 29, and was so skilled as to be considered a grandmaster kunoichi. Taki regarded Tomoko with disinterest. "You have done well through the tournament... but you are not me."

"I am glad I am not you... I wouldn't want to be the loser of this fight."

Taki narrowed her eyes. "You have a lot of nerve for one so young."

"I call it confidence," Tomoko replied.

The finals had started. Taki and Tomoko faced off. Tomoko had been studying and watching Taki for years. This is what my life has led me to, thought Tomoko. The pressure was on not to blow it, or her whole life's training would be for naught.

As they circled around each other, Taki threw a hook in Tomoko's direction. Tomoko parried and countered with a spinning kick, catching Taki in the chest. The first blow had been landed, which drew surprised murmurs from the rest of the Fuuma clan.

taki004.jpg

Taki steeled herself and resumed her circling. She came in with a palm thrust. Tomoko grabbed her arm and pulled her forward past Tomoko, then turned delivered a soccer kick to Taki's rear end. Taki looked shocked, and then angry. "Do not toy with me... I have no respect for such displays of disrespect."

Taki feinted a punch, and attempted a knee. Tomoko saw through it and caught her leg, and using her momentum against her, hooked her around the neck with her arm and pulled her over backwards in a leg-capture suplex. Taki hit the ground hard. "Ouf" she grunted. As she stood up, Tomoko hit a spinning side kick, doubling Taki over in pain, and then leapt into the air and came down on her shoulder blades with a scissor kick. The kick took Taki to the floor again. "Augh!" Taki cried out. She attempted to get up, but Tomoko kneed her in the side of the face. Taki was knocked to the side, her eyes momentarily crossed with the impact. She slumped to the ground face down. Tomoko fought to not let her emotions get the better of her, as it was easy to make mistakes when overconfident. Tomoko sat on Taki's lower back. This did not cause her any pain, as Tomoko weighed all of 95 pounds. However, what did cause pain to shoot through her neck and spine was Tomoko's hands around her chin, rearing back on her in a camel clutch hold. Draping Taki's arms over her knees, Tomoko wrenched Taki in the submission hold. "Auuurrrnngghhh!" Taki cried out in pain. Tomoko asked her "Do you submit? Yield your leadership of the Fuuma clan to me!" "Nnnnnn.. No! I do not submit!" Taki grated out, as the hold continued to torque her neck and back. Tomoko let go of the camel clutch, but before Taki could slump to the ground, she caught her with her right arm and hooked it around her neck. Now she had Taki locked in a Dragon Sleeper. "Aaaauuuurrrhhhhh!!" Taki cried out in distress now. Tomoko asked her if she submit again. "No!" came the answer.

Tomoko answered with her free arm, beginning to rain punches down into Taki's exposed forehead. Blow after unprotected blow pounded into her skull like a jackhammer. Taki grunted with each one. Tomoko wasn't a brute though, and she knew how to angle her knuckles to cut someone. After the fifth punch, Taki felt the warm sticky sensation of her blood beginning to pour down her face. I can't believe this is happening to me, thought Taki. Making a desperate play to get out of this choke hold and skull pounding, she brought her leg up and pushed off, rolling Tomoko through. Tomoko came free, and Taki stood up, unsteadily. She coughed a few times trying to catch her breath.

Taki regarded Tomoko. Am I... am I really losing this fight? Can I win this? Do I really have the ability I need to overcome this young fighter? Tomoko sensed that Taki was doubting herself. She could see it in her eyes, at least when she had wiped away the blood. Taki came in with a kick, but hesitated. Tomoko could see her doubt plainly now. She easily deflected the kick with her shin, then straightened her calf and caught Taki in the side of the head with it. Taki fell to her knees dazed. Tomoko grabbed Taki by the hair, and kneelifted her in her blood-covered face. Taki's head whipped back, her eyes glazed over. "Unh", she weakly grunted. Tomoko did it to her again. Taki was defenseless against Tomoko's onslaught. Tomoko lifted Taki up to a standing position. Taki stood, stumbling slightly. Struggling to match Tomoko's gaze, Tomoko raised her leg, and wrapped it around Taki's neck.

taki014.jpg

Instead of drawing her dagger across her opponent like Taki usually did, Tomoko reached around and clutched her foot, choking Taki in this split-legged position. "Aaakccckkk.." Taki could only manage to gurgle and choke. She struggled to pry Tomoko's leg from around her head, but could not succeed. Tomoko pushed off with the leg she were standing on, and kneed Taki in the back. She jumped up and down like a pogo stick half a dozen times, kneeing Taki in the back with every jump. Just before Taki went totally limp, Tomoko let her go. Taki collapsed onto her back. "What do you say, Taki, are you beat yet?" Taki's common sense told her to live to fight another day, but not only was her pride on the line, so too was the leadership of the Fuuma clan. So before the rational part of her brain could answer, her heart had cut it off. "no..." she weakly wheezed. She tried to stand, with little luck. The blood was beginning to coagulate and thicken on her face. It had at least stopped flowing. Tomoko helped Taki to her feet, only to put her foot on her left knee, and swing her other leg over head, so that she was perched on Taki's shoulders.

taki077.jpg
taki081.jpg

She snaked her left arm under Taki's neck, but instead of completing the move right away, she latched on and choked Taki for a few seconds, just to drive the point home that Taki was in an easily-dominatable position. Taki slumped to her knees, which made it all the more impactful when Tomoko completed the DDT, smashing Taki's face into the floor and drawing blood anew.

Tomoko drew her short dagger, and proceeded to strip Taki of her dignity by making cuts in her skintight outfit, exposing small amounts of skin on her shoulders, arms and legs. Taki could do nothing but lay there and allow it to happen. Once Tomoko was finished, she picked Taki up off the floor. Taki was limp, like a sack of barley. Tomoko hoisted Taki into the air, and dropped to one knee, bringing her down with a spine-jarring backbreaker. Taki tried to scream, but her breath caught in her throat. She wheezed instead. Tomoko stood up, and lifted her into the air again. Taki winced as she braced for it, and down she came across Tomoko's knee again. Tomoko dropped her to the floor. Once more she tried to wring a submission out of Taki: "I ask you one last time, do you submit the fight?" Taki couldn't verbally respond, so she shook her head no. Tomoko closed her eyes and sighed. Looking at Taki, she stood up, and then laid in a hard stomp to her stomach. Taki wheezed. Tomoko stomped her in the chest, cracking a rib. She stomped on Taki's arms, her legs, her back. She brought Taki into a sitting position, and then roundhouse kicked her in the face and chest. Taki fell backwards. Tomoko jumped into the air, and brought herself down as hard as she could, jumping on Taki with a double stomp, one foot landing squarely in her stomach, making her cough and vomit blood. The other foot drilled her in the chest, breaking ribs. Tomoko pushed off Taki, jumping into the air and causing more pressure, then landed on her again. Another wave of blood flew from Taki's mouth. Taki's head turned to the side. She had been knocked completely unconscious.

taki212.jpg

Tomoko stepped off Taki's broken, bleeding body, and celebrated her victory. "I have trained for this moment my entire life! I am this year's Clanmaster, but most importantly, I have defeated the mighty Taki! This is what my entire life was meant for."

A team of kunoichi administered first aid to Taki. Most of the rest of the clan celebrated Tomoko's victory with her in a huge celebration.

Boy, do I love writing about Taki getting smashed. :D

edit: Made a couple small changes, included a couple more pics

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
Awesome! Thank you so very much for making this! I feared that you have had enough of writing Taki fiction, but this was amazing read :) I think I will read it at least couple of times again.
Really nice that you made it more like your style instead of too strictly following the images. And it is still close to the original idea. Sorry, that I could not deliver you any wrestling move images, I know you like those (but SC4 does not have those). :(

When I get the video ready, I will link this to video description as a backstory. I hope that is ok? :)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Sure, go ahead. :)

SC4 has a bearhug, but you're right, not much in the way of outright wrestling holds, not like Tekken has.

B

blitzrunner

Something about Taki's screams and grunts from the Soul Calibur series has always been pleasurable for me through the games first incarnations. With the pictures and good descript writing, I can really imagine how this fight would sound in my head =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.