A gwen Tennyson Theory (1 Viewer)

tabris666

Avid Affiliate
Well was rewatching original series again and some stuff seemed off,so i started questioning some stuff like
>Is gwen really ben cousin?
>Is gwen even related to ben?
I know the original story was gwen was supposed to be love interest along girl non blood related to max,they dropped this idea since grandpa max was babysitting gwen which was neighbours child as he passed the summer with his grandson ben and sounded kinda pedo.
Yet the important part is that one.
Let's see gwen relationship with rgandpa max
>Gwen has grandpa max by the balls
>Grandpa max please her in any way she wants
>Grandpa max telling her about keeping everything secret
>Grandpa max going in a van around the country for summer instead of just one place.
>Grandpa max buying gwen expensive clothes
Gwen disappeared lot of time and was alone with grandpa.
This makes a lot of sense and indicates a story a little more dark of grandpa max grooming and having a sexual relationship with gwen (reason of why he was removed later on)
The rust bucket had only 2 beds lower smaller bed was used by ben while gwen slept on the top one which had more room and gwen always slept raising her butt
>Where did grandpa max slept?
I love the series but i don't see this discussed so let's start.
PS: Lot of people get butthurt when posting this somehow and avoid the discussion deleting threads,post and similar is just a legitimate theory based on canon information (no i won't believe the shit from fandom of gwen original idea being a classmate of ben that was going to summer camp since make no sense at all)

Attachments

• 120c.JPG
    120c.JPG
    291.7 KB · Views: 195

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.