20 Upcoming Ryona Games From E3 2018 (1 Viewer)

Ryona Unite

Casual Client
I have create a list based on the E3 2018 shows. Surprisingly there is a number of playable female character increased compared to past few years.

Here is the video if you guys are interested to see.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, nice vid. Some great stuff coming out in the near future.

RE2 and TLoU look ridiculously good, both for ryona and just in general. Gears and ACO should be cool, as well.

Tomb Raider is looking a bit weak, though. And if they once again put no female enemies in the game I am going to be pissed, lol.

Ryona Unite

Casual Client
Yeah, nice vid. Some great stuff coming out in the near future.

RE2 and TLoU look ridiculously good, both for ryona and just in general. Gears and ACO should be cool, as well.

Tomb Raider is looking a bit weak, though. And if they once again put no female enemies in the game I am going to be pissed, lol.
Yes I am surprised for both RE2 Remake and TLoU Part II, really good looking games. Hopefully ACO improve their finisher moves on the female main character. AC Syndicate done it quite well and AC Origins we get to see a close up on the main character dead bodies. Props to Ubisoft.

Haha yeah Tomb Raider doesn't have much female enemies I would say compared to TLoU. Still nice to see the franchise is still going on. I kinda dissapointed to hear Dead or Alive 6 will be more serious this time reducing the jiggle physic and a costume that doesn't expose much.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, my main problem with AC Origins ryona was the lack of sounds your character made when she died. Unfortunately for myself, audio is central to good ryona so it kind of killed my enjoyment of it. The game itself was good, though.

And moving on to Odyssey, it seems like the lack of vocal feedback upon dying might happen again. I watched that hour long video of gameplay that Game Informer posted and there is a part where he dies via fire and she doesn't utter a sound, just flops over into a ragdoll state. Infuriating...and this comes from the devs who made some great vocal reactions in past AC games.

Regarding Tomb Raider, I enjoy female/female stuff, so the lack of female enemies sucks, lol. Still, maybe they are in the game and we just haven't seen them yet. But I wouldn't bet on it.

And I wish DoA would include some more varied KO animations. The ones they have are like ten years old and suck ass, lol.

EDIT: The AC Odyssey death scene doesn't happen during the Game Informer coverage. It's actually at around 13:45 of this vid:

Last edited:

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Yes I am surprised for both RE2 Remake and TLoU Part II, really good looking games. Hopefully ACO improve their finisher moves on the female main character. AC Syndicate done it quite well and AC Origins we get to see a close up on the main character dead bodies. Props to Ubisoft.

Haha yeah Tomb Raider doesn't have much female enemies I would say compared to TLoU. Still nice to see the franchise is still going on. I kinda dissapointed to hear Dead or Alive 6 will be more serious this time reducing the jiggle physic and a costume that doesn't expose much.

Yeah, my main problem with AC Origins ryona was the lack of sounds your character made when she died. Unfortunately for myself, audio is central to good ryona so it kind of killed my enjoyment of it. The game itself was good, though.

And moving on to Odyssey, it seems like the lack of vocal feedback upon dying might happen again. I watched that hour long video of gameplay that Game Informer posted and there is a part where he dies via fire and she doesn't utter a sound, just flops over into a ragdoll state. Infuriating...and this comes from the devs who made some great vocal reactions in past AC games.

Regarding Tomb Raider, I enjoy female/female stuff, so the lack of female enemies sucks, lol. Still, maybe they are in the game and we just haven't seen them yet. But I wouldn't bet on it.

And I wish DoA would include some more varied KO animations. The ones they have are like ten years old and suck ass, lol.

Regarding Tomb Raider , I guess we will see fairly more Ryona , I saw a moment in the trailer where A water creature Sea Snake-alike was wrapping around her , No Supernatural stuff as usual since the reboot as this was just a big Sea Snake or something similar

I will make a thread for Shadow of Tomb Raider and post about those Ryona moments

Regarding AC Odyssey , I hope they retain the mystical creatures we saw in Origins , If anyone interested in Petrification then I saw a screenshot that has Medusa so i guess Petrification will be a thing in the game

Regarding Dead or alive , Then I won't worry too much about that , Koei Tecmo did the same for DOA5 and they still sold the hot costumes as DLCs and Boobs physics became a slider thing that could be turned off and on , Also i liked kasumi tight catsuit

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I can't remember if u included it or not but There is The Walking dead season 4 that includes a 17 years old Clementine

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.