XCOM You're gonna get eXCOMmunicated if a priest sees you playing with this mod (1 Viewer)

styx101

Swell Supporter
To protect the identities of [censored] operatives, of course. ALIEN SPAIZ ARE EVERYWHERE. I deleted my skyrim files from nexus long time ago because of the trolls.
Very bad! Hehe... Alarm! Aliens on damned Nexus!!!Only one Templar666 with his female squad protected us and Mother Earth from damned green humanoids,but He needs to recruit brave naked fat bottom girls with huge boobs more and more!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

templar666

Content Creator
Very bad! Hehe... Alarm! Aliens on damned Nexus!!!Only one Templar666 with his female squad protected us and Mother Earth from damned green humanoids,but He needs to recruit brave naked fat bottom girls with huge boobs more and more!:)
Many more, because all of the above were KIA ....impossible difficulty. Even the black bars didn't help lol.

templar666

Content Creator
Brace for impact, copy-paste is coming in hot.

skeleton.JPG

View attachment xcom_skel_templar666.7z

fonglee

Content Creator
To protect the identities of [censored] operatives, of course. ALIEN SPAIZ ARE EVERYWHERE. I deleted my skyrim files from nexus long time ago because of the trolls.

Too bad, your note about how to add a body under armor was the hint I needed to make my game SO much more interesting, thanks for that! Happy you found your way back here though...:cool:

G

Gandalf

@Templar666
I could move your posts to it's own thread in Hot Stuff if you tell me what you want to name the thread.

D

Dolie

Been trying out this mod with TexMod and it didn't seem to work, is it possible the texture change only works in Enemy Unknown but doesn't work with the Enemy Within expansion?

btw, this thread's odd name causes it not to show up in search for XCOM.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I added EXCOM to the thread name.

:)

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Wolf470

Potential Patron

Can't blame you I've noticed some weird things there like hosting a prostitution mod but not allowing integrated child mods (that won't allow nudity) You have to PM or email the author in order to get them. This specific mod was for Fallout 3 but I can't think that it doesn't extend to the entire nexus. You can post on Lover's Lab (they have forums much like here)

Wolf470

Potential Patron
Does anybody know how to get these to work with Steam? I bought this recently and TexMod doesn't seem to work. Either that or I've got the same problem as Dolie.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Sometimes texmod need to run as administrator mode in order to get it work. For win 8.1 ect, if that doesn't help then the reason is the game updated its textures.steam always does that, if you want it work badly try to downgraded the version if the game or find earlier version that worked with texmod.

Wolf470

Potential Patron
OK I finally got this to work with the original X-Com Enemy Unknown. But It will not work with Enemy Within at all. It also does not work with the upgraded Enemy Unknown that ships with Enemy Within.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.