XCOM You're gonna get eXCOMmunicated if a priest sees you playing with this mod (1 Viewer)

templar666

Content Creator
Here you go, have some kevlar. This mod is for GVZ only.

noobarmor1.jpg noobarmor2.jpg

Are there any settings for the camera to zoom in more in tactical battles b/c you can't see any details? There's a dev camera btw. You can enable it by adding
Bindings=(Name="F12",Command="Toggledebugcamera")
to
[Engine.PlayerInput] and/or [XComGame.XComTacticalInput] in ***input.ini. F12 is quick save btw so you might wanna change it. Then when you press F12 you can rotate the camera with the mouse and it's best used when selecting which alien to shoot if you want to look at your soldiers.

texmod
skeleton.JPG kevlar.JPG psiarmor.JPG ghost.JPG carapace.JPG
View attachment xcompsi_templar666.7z
View attachment xcom_ghost_templar666.7z
View attachment xcom_skel_templar666.7z
View attachment xcom_car_kevl_templar666.7z

xcom_templar666.7z is obsolete, don't download it

Attachments

xcom_templar666.7z
2 MB · Views: 344

Last edited by a moderator:

templar666

Content Creator
psi_armor.JPG
Do these look like boobs or not? lol
I never painted boobs before.

styx101

Swell Supporter
Damn! It's really natural nipple!!!Wizard Gandalf-The Great Creator Of Secret And Beauty,Lord Of the Past And Future!:) But I don't understand this one-this is for Sectoids and Mutons seducing,is it possible?))

templar666

Content Creator
Damn! It's really natural nipple!!!Wizard Gandalf-The Great Creator Of Secret And Beauty,Lord Of the Past And Future!:) But I don't understand this one-this is for Sectoids and Mutons seducing,is it possible?))
Titan armor adds 10 hp and it's made from alien alloys. The rest of the armors from the same alloy add less hp, therefore they must be thinner or HAVE HOLES IN THEM! :)

styx101

Swell Supporter
To Password42
Indeed!!!:)
To Templar666
Don't feel hurt,please,for jokes! Good job! And thank You very much for Your work.It's very amusing and deadly dangerous for...sectoids!:) Bravissimo!)

killzone12

Content Creator
Yes a very special Wizards nipple.

how special? like it makes food? oo food making nipple? how about that??

nooo cheeseball making nipples?? i know youll like that gandalf yeah whats up with the cheese pricing being so high? thought it was supposed to be cheap?

G

Gandalf

Actually i posted it so, if someone wanted, they could copy,re-size and paste it into the skin.

Juls

Casual Client
Great work you should upload it to the xcom nexus site for more exposure (he he he) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.