[WIP] Cinse Development (1 Viewer)

revisasleep

Potential Patron
Hey guys,

I'm trying my hand into developing a game after being inspired by many works on patreon.

Intro:
I'm developing a "game" titled Cinse. The game to make it simple, is a hand-drawn lewd parody game involving a janitor that has not had the best of luck. (he looks like the guy in my icon) It's made using adobe animate with some actionscript 3 included.

Calling it a game would be a stretch actually since I mainly focus on the art. I not sure where this project is going to go at the moment and I don't want to make any promises to generate false hope over development. Either it's going to be a simple visual novel or sets of simple interactive animations. I'm treating it as a hobby for now but I'm setting up a patreon with some rewards just to see if it gets traction and put more time in it.

Synopsis:
Rev is a 26 year old Janitor in the world of Atomos, a base where people from all over the galaxies get teleported to in order to fight an ongoing war. Being a small guy with mediocre ambitions, there was not really much of a future for Rev. But as a Janitor, he likes having his own time without much stress cleaning up the buildings of the corporate world.

Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Planned(Not Final) Features:
* Different Body Types
* Different Backgrounds
* Zoom In/Out
* Speed Toggle
* Changeable Expressions
* Alternate outfits

Though these features are nice, everything will be manually done so each scene is a new one that will take some time. I will be lying if I didn't say that this was not inspired by SDT (Which is why i'm posting here) but pleas don't treat it like sdt, i come from animation background so I'm still learning code and all the assets are jpg files imported to adobe animate. the animations are done by hand not w/ code.

Fetishes:
While all the scenes will be Vanilla (At least for the meantime), I do have a fetish of pairing up MC with taller/bigger characters than he is. I guess femdom is really something I gravitate towards.

This is all for now but I will be posting more in the future, most likely a preview of the art.

Please visit my Patreon to check out the project!

Last edited:

revisasleep

Potential Patron
Back for an update, heres a concept image of what it might look like. Also if one of the mods can clarify if this is the best way to share images going forward?

Concept Art:

So this is more or less what each content might be released on my patreon. Ok, until the next update.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Linkin
Back for an update, heres a concept image of what it might look like. Also if one of the mods can clarify if this is the best way to share images going forward?

So this is more or less what each content might be released on my patreon. Ok, until the next update.

How you shared the image is good. :smile:
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

revisasleep

Potential Patron
Hey, another update from my patreon which introduces the MC of Cinse:

Here is the Main character of Cinse, Rev. The resident janitor/idiot of Atomos. As you can probably see, the characters will be made as cut outs. There are two types of characters, static- which will be less important characters and dynamic which has action figure figure joints such as Rev. for Animations.

The way I thought of Rev is someone not necessarily ideal, he's very short compared to his peers, even ugly perhaps. His personality is almost like a guy who is nervous and constantly in panic. I like playing with contrasts and the idea is that if the main character is not ideal, or not that beautiful it will make the opposing characters seem more appealing... that's the theory anyways.

That's it for now, I'm going to keep things simple and show a concept demo (SWF) next which is going to be pretty much close to the final product. A short story will be included as well! Thanks for reading!

revisasleep

Potential Patron
Over the months i realized that since the game will be a parody visual novel, i think putting a main character that nobody knows would take awhile to establish and since my focus is mainly animation, the character Rev is going to be put on hold for now. he might come back as a side character or something.

So i changed the mc to Sai from Naruto, a character that is at least known...here he is. That's it for now, next i'm going to show the simple interface.

revisasleep

Potential Patron
I guess i'll start posting minimal changes I make to this game every month or so.

Change Log Version .021 (Oct. 22 2019) :

- Changed the name of the project to "Beyond The Leaf" To suite the universe
- Released a short UI Demo (Short story/ No lewd scenes yet) for Patreons

revisasleep

Potential Patron
Hmm, just saw the unfortunate news that this forum will end soon.

Just dropping by to give an update for those still interested. I initially said I would post monthly but I kept working on the game
(mostly on the art side) and noticed that what I had in mind was too ambitious and that there was still a lot to be worked on as far as the characters go. I've been lurking but still been working on the art (i'll post a progress pick below).

This is from around 2 years ago?

As for now I'm still working on the characters, thinking about their proportion and animations (how they move) but as of now I'm not quite sure what direction the game will take. Since I am mainly an
artist, coding for a game will be tough so this project could end up being just lewdly animated scenes itself, maybe a youtube comedy series, continuing as a visual novel, or if I find a programmer in
can go in a totally different direction, I'm not sure.

I'm still going to be posting on my Patreon Page so if you are interested in how the project comes along please check it. I may post on the reddit lewd game dev page or f95 moving forward, not sure yet we'll see.
That's it for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.