[PC] [VN][Ren'Py] My Ordinary Extraordinary Life

Cheepshot

Potential Patron

Overview:

"My Ordinary Extraordinary Life," a character, choice-based adult visual novel. It is about a young man of 22 yrs., named Adam Ducarius, studying abroad for 7 years, returns to his hometown to live with his step-mother and two step-sisters. Passions and loves ignite as mystical powers descend upon Adam, exposing him to an ancient family curse and a witch that can be a lover or a harbinger of death for Adam and his family. Will Adam gain freedom from the ancient curse, freedom to love, and freedom to choose? Choose wisely Adam, choose wisely.

(Note: This is fairly a linear interactive game. Wrong choices is not going to take you down some rabbit hole for 30 minutes, just to find out it is a bad ending and you do not know where you went wrong at. Not to say anything wrong with that, because I love and play them too.)

Thread Updated: 2020-06-21

Release Date: 2019-08-09

Developer: Cheepshot - Patreon

Censored: No

Version: 4.0

Language: English

Genre:
"This Build: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, MILF, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Spanking, Vaginal sex, Bestiality, Teasing, Watersports, Lesbian Sex, "

Update Log: Chapter two: Over 325 images added
Ckapter three: Over 420 images added
Chapter four: Over 420 images added
Installation:
"1. Extract and Run"

DOWNLOAD LINKS: Chapters 1 - 4

WIN/LINUX : MEGA - GOOGLE - WORKUPLOAD - PATREON

MAC : MEGA - GOOGLE - WORKUPLOAD - PATREON

USE DECRYPTION KEY TO UNLOCK MEGA/WIN-LINUX: #UsenGgED_NrrrID7L0wSaXJwHePrDwtq5Oi_0mBR_oE

USE DECRYPTION KEY TO UNLOCK MEGA/MAC: #5SdqmAY2wgpjbHv_UA3AiOtD4yhb__LNt3qVKoqDMtk

Last edited:
Top Bottom