Urotsuki from Yume2kki (2 Viewers)

FRANK

Potential Patron
(EDIT) Alright, after being told that those previous two sucked, I went ahead and re-looked for references. I don't think I'm getting any better than this one. The shadow is definitely an issue, but I hope it's not too big of one because for some weird reason no one ever draws her from the side.

Nothing else to say, other than I'd be forever indebted to the person who does this

F8Flrc7.png

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Moved to invalid requests - no reference images.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

FRANK

Potential Patron
Where the heck did they go? They were there last night when I posted this dang thing. Used the insert image function just like the tutorial told me to do.

Apologies on my end, I'll try and fix this.

(edit) I think I fixed it.

Last edited:

FRANK

Potential Patron
Which tutorial? If it is mine, it is outdated.

Now that I think about it, the original fuck-up was something more on my end.

Anyway, hopefully the one I got is a little better than those last two. You be surprised at how hard it to find art of a character from a fan game that's a collaboration project by a bunch of dudes from 2chan. Woe is the one who takes a liking to an obscure character.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
the one I got is a little better than those last two.
Is it the original image or did you cropped and resized it?
It is always better to have the original, uncropped, with the highest resolution as possible.

[EDIT] I found it:
__urotsuki_and_yukata_yume_2kki_drawn_by_li_sakura__ee22275ef04d2a0a92c64df60915d620.png

These refs may also be used:
tumblr_opwvthQMsH1ue5u5uo1_500.png

__sabitsuki_and_urotsuki_yume_2kki_and_etc_drawn_by_ayukae__1a7309532cafb46f78287e558965be38.png

A problem is that character seems to have two big bangs pointing down and sometimes cat/fox ears.
I don't know this serie, but it may be an important part of Urotsuki's appearance?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.