Frroyt

Casual Client
UW7_600p.png

Ultrawoman has a top secret mission of the utmost priority, namely, to walk straight into a criminal lair and get taken. While it's a simple matter to overpower, completely subdue, and carry off their submissive pet, the power mad schemers of the seventh sanctum would rather have a vicious attack dog. This latter objective is not as easy to achieve, however, given that Ultrawoman has a conscience.

The trick is to realize that Ultrawoman's aggressive nature is deep in her subconscious. Therefore, Ultrawoman's abusive captors knock her out in order to re-awaken her primal instincts. Butt, is the beleaguered bitch stronger and more ruthless than a mind-controlled Wondra? If she tries to reason with a cold blooded killer, Ultrawoman will soon learn that she's just as disposable as any superpowerless bimbo. As for Wondra, if the stubborn amazon refuses to heel, then her cruel masters will force her to lay at their feet.

Mp4 (720p, 2900 kbps, 13:32) 289 Mb

Ultrawoman 7. Return of Wondra (Dies)

Click the yellow link, wait 45 sec, then click on the Parsiusti! button.

Last edited:

Raj Singh

Teacher
Please please please upload ultra woman 8 undercover amazon peril version I'm trying to find it out from two years and I haven't got it , please upload it I'll be grateful to you.Thank you

Frroyt

Casual Client
Groveling obsequiously before GOD will avail you little. Believe it or not, there are some things that even the all powerful, transcendent creator of the cosmos cannot do. Admittedly, I wished I had it too. However, I am surprised that anyone else besides myself actually likes the peril versions. Presumably, that's why it's easier to find the violent ones.

If I were the producer, I wouldn't have two separate videos. Instead, I would make the beginning of each video the alternate ending to the previous one. I hope some examples would make this idea clearer.

Episode 1 begins with a victory for Superbabe against Villain 1. However, Villain 1 manages to escape. He comes back later in the same episode and defeats Superbabe in the end. The beginning of Episode 2 would be the alternate ending to Episode 1, where Superbabe would defeat Villain 1 in their second bout. Then, later on in episode 2, Superbabe would go up against Villain 2, who would defeat her. The beginning of Episode 3 would be the alternate ending to Episode 2, where Superbabe would actually defeat Villain 2. She could either kill or imprison him. In the latter case, he could return to haunt her in a future episode. In the mean time, Superbabe would go up against Villain 3, who would defeat her, etc.

So, each video would begin with a victory for the superheroine against one villain and end with a victory for either the same villain or another one. Since the villains would always have the final 'word', from a psychological perspective each episode would be perceived as a victory for evil, which seems to be the more popular theme. Not all victories need necessarily be fatalities. In some episodes the villain could abduct and torture the superheroine. She could then escape in the beginning of the next episode and be defeated in the end.

Last edited:

death_stare

Author
can you please upload ultrawoman 5 depowered if you have it? I am trying to get it for a year now. I will be grateful if you do. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.