Torque's Backgrounds (Teen Titans) (1 Viewer)

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: My Backgrounds (Update Boondocks)

TorqueAOD said:
Only Ming Long-Dou from the kickball episode. The little Chinese girl that challenges Huey's team. If you need references, I'll PM you or just send some links to ya.

ah thats right! yes plz that would be great :)

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: My Backgrounds (5Ds BGs)

FINALLY!!! Finally I found a preferable and better method to upload Bgs without taking forum space. Pretty much how I'm going to post stuff from now on.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: My Backgrounds (Yugioh GX & MLP:FIM)

Yugioh GX added. Been meaning to make some BGs of this series but I couldn't convert the DVDs to an acceptable quality until recently.

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: My Backgrounds (Fighting Games)

Do you have any interest in Fullmetal Alchemist? :) Cuz there is no backgrounds for that serie out here I believe and Im gonna complete the set of the fma girls^^

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron

Mineur said:
Do you have any interest in Fullmetal Alchemist? :) Cuz there is no backgrounds for that serie out here I believe and Im gonna complete the set of the fma girls^^

Wasn't so crazy for the series when it came out, and the hardcore fanbase didn't make me regret my decision. But here's some quick ones I made from the Wikia. I'll post as Often As I can.

Mineur

Content Creator

thanks! ^^

I loved the serie but only read it so hard to get backgrounds for it:d

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: My Backgrounds (Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

Taking a break form FMA since I have such a short time With the Blu Ray volumes FMA:B.

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: My Backgrounds (Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

Thanks a lot for your efforts!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.