Top Animations on the Breasts (1 Viewer)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Okay so I started working on Becca's latex outfit from the spoof movie "Vampires Suck", the one where shes says "Oh yeah, I like it rough." Rips off her PJs and reveals the outfit beneath. It lights up and looks pretty cool so I thought it would make a cool mod. But I ran into a problem.

Project1.jpg

VAMPIRES SUCK - LATEX OUTFIT (Sample)
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/06b559b816/

I've tried attaching it to the nipples, but the lights shift and sway. I've tried to attach it to the body template which allowed it to run, but put it below the bra. Can anyone help me out with something to make the animation run for the bra on the TOP template?

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Don't know if it helps, but when you shrink her breast to minimum, then increase it very slowly, the rings turn red.. inreasing breastsize some more and they turn black again, but those nipplelights turn green.. You really have to increase the breastsize very, very carefully.. it's like at 2% the red light is on, at 3% it's off and at 4% the green light shows.. and when it's 5% and bigger - nada..

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Sounds like my animation is attached to the breast slider, and it actually does help.

EDIT: Damn it >:(. I thought that by converting the animation to a symbol it would play, but still no. Any ideas Shade, ModGuy, Faceless?

Shade

Content Creator
You'll need to attach it to the frame for the correct breast size, otherwise it's just an overlay. As you said, you'll need to hook it up to the TOP Template so it's over the bra. If you shoot me the FLA I can probably try rig it up for you.

Shade

Content Creator
Dante said:
Sounds like my animation is attached to the breast slider, and it actually does help.

EDIT: Damn it >:(. I thought that by converting the animation to a symbol it would play, but still no. Any ideas Shade, ModGuy, Faceless?

You're correct, the way Kona does the breasts is by having the slider 'step through' each frame in the Animation. I figured rigging it up as a symbol separate from that with some code for force play it would get the thing going, unfortunately however it didn't. I'll have more of a play with it, though I get the feeling it won't be possible to do this as a Vanilla Mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.