ZnelArts

Vivacious Visitor

Overview:

Did you ever watched that old Batman show where him and Robin were always about to die in a trap, and then in the next episode they managed to escape from an horrendous dead? Well... No More!!

I always fantasized with the idea of the Villain actually winning, this is about that with the erotic element added to it.

Works on Desktop mode and in VR Mode too!

The Villain Simulator is under development and is being crowdfunded on Patreon.
For more information please visit my Patreon Page

Genres

BDSM, Domination, Catgirls, Villain, Superhero, Comics, Unconsented, Reverse Rape, Female Domination, Whip, Desintegrate, Dematerialize, Nukige, Male Protagonist, Boobjob, Blowjob, Handjob, Bukkake, Game Over, Early Sexual Content, Unlockable Side Stories, Sounds of Copulation, High Amount of Bad Endings, Tailjob, Foolish Protagonist, Suction on Penis, Sixty-nine, Bodyjob, Silhouettes, Shoejob, Hairjob, Kneepit Sex, Terrorized, Anal Sex, Intercrural Sex, Footjob, Cowgirl, Twin Boobjob

Last edited:

ZnelArts

Vivacious Visitor
I have removed your patreon link.
BEFORE posting a patreon link, our rules require either one of two things :
(1) you have either a demo or Beta version currently available for free OR
(2) Your fund raising page contains a link back to Undertow link back to Undertow on the same page somewhere above-the-fold..
You may repost the patreon link AFTER meeting either of the two requirements listed.
Very respectuflly,
fleet (global moderator)
Hello, I already have a link back to Undertow, I added it before posting.
Regards

ZnelArts

Vivacious Visitor
Beta 8 has just been released:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
hello, my question is, does the game allow you to 'dispose' of the heroine when you are done playing with her?

ZnelArts

Vivacious Visitor
hello, my question is, does the game allow you to 'dispose' of the heroine when you are done playing with her?
Hello
Not at this moment, game mechanics are being put into place for a story line to be developed later. At that point you will be able to dispose the heroines and use different victims.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi. When you update, please delete outdated update posts. That way our members can quickly find the most current infomation about your game.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

ZnelArts

Vivacious Visitor
Hi. When you update, please delete outdated update posts. That way our members can quickly find the most current infomation about your game.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Thats a very good idea! will do, Thanks

LegalLoliLover

Potential Patron
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Wait, does this mean that this thread is purely for content releases and not discussion? Obviously, if this is the case, then please delete this post.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Wait, does this mean that this thread is purely for content releases and not discussion? Obviously, if this is the case, then please delete this post.
No, that is not what it means. Discussion is encouraged. The remark about deleting outdated update posts is aimed at the game creator. Having said that, I noticed that ZnelArts ZnelArts hasn't been here since November 2020. :frown:
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

LegalLoliLover

Potential Patron
Well, would it really make that much of a difference if I made a new thread about the same game? Regardless, I just have 2 questions. I know that this game is VR-compatible, but can it also just be played on a regular PC? And secondly, and this is kind of a foregone conclusion, given my username, and admittedly, I don't see this happening any time in the near future, given that the game isn't even out of beta, but anyone plan to loli mod this game?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I see no added value to our members to making another thread to discuss this particular game. I do not have answers to your other questions.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.