The Tragic Fate of Tina Armstrong (1 Viewer)

Tina's Stalker

Potential Patron
I really, really like Tina Armstrong. I also really like Ryona and Guro and all manner of delicious domination and humiliation. Naturally, I decided to put two and two together and write a story involving my favorite DOA girl.

I stumbled across this forum a couple months back and read a few of the stories posted here. I was itching to write something of my own, but I didn't really have any ideas at the time. Now, my mind's ripe with all sorts of unsavory, borderline batshit insane ideas, so I figured it was high time to get to writing.

I already have a vague outline of how the story's going to go in my head --- the bulk of the narration will be from the first person perspective in the past tense. Why first person? Because I'm a perverted bastard who likes to insert delusional and unstable manifestations of myself into the middle of twisted fantasies whenever the opportunity presents itself. Why past tense? Huehuehuehue...I, erm...well, I dunno. Just a gimmick to build up some inconsequential sense of suspense or whatever, I suppose.

Also, be warned...this story is going to get very dark. You have been warned!

The first chapter, which is all I have done at the moment, will contain only minor Ryona, humiliation, and molestation. This is just to get the ball rolling - from the second chapter onward (which I should have time to write within a day or two), things will really start to ramp up. Srsly.

I can say with absolute certainty that the last chapter, as I currently envision it, will be nothing short of merciless. If, for example, an FBI agent or some NSA dude stumbled across the last chapter at some point in the future, they would surely say something along the lines of "yeah, this guy's definitely a serial killer". I'm talking about extreme levels of ryona, hardcore incestual rape, necrophilia, guro, etcetera. It's-a gonna be messy, so make sure your body is ready. There's a reason the title of this demented tale is "The Tragic Fate of Tina Armstrong".

Of course, I completely understand that the aforementioned content is definitely not everyone's cup of tea. I respect that, and that's why I'm going to the trouble of putting this warning here beforehand. There's going to be plenty of ryona and sexy goodness leading up to the last chapter, so even if the depraved debauchery of the final installment proves to be too much to handle, I sincerely hope you can derive some level of enjoyment from the other chapters.

Now then! Enough of this long-winded disclaimer - on to the story!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE - FALL FROM GRACE

Tina Armstrong was losing her touch.

I wasn’t sure if anyone else could really tell - but I certainly could. To the undiscerning eye, she looked in many ways the same as she had just over a year ago, at what was arguably the peak of her career. But as I zoomed in with my camera from my front row seat, recording every bit of the exhibition match between Tina and her father in excruciating detail, the bright lights illuminating the stage of the revamped D.W.A coliseum brought all her little imperfections out into the open. The year and a half following her announcement of running for State Governor at the end of the last tournament had taken its toll on her formerly intensive daily training regimen, as made evident by the slight jiggle that rippled her once rock-hard stomach and the almost tumultuous manner in which her thick thighs and notably fatter ass bounced, wobbled, and shook. The skimpy outfit she was fighting in - a glorified bikini fashioned after the American flag - certainly didn’t distract any attention away from the legendary fighter’s embarrassing bounciness.

I could see the strain that wracked her body written plainly on her face, her expression twisted into something between frustration and hopelessness as Bass locked her in a fierce bear hug from behind, pinning the blonde bombshell tightly to his heavily muscled torso, her back arching in an almost erotic fashion as she squirmed in her daddy’s painful embrace. She grunted and gasped for air as she wiggled helplessly in his unrelenting grip, her eyes growing dim as her breath came out in jagged, shallow chunks, mascara starting to drip down her flushed, wet face as the sheer volume of perspiration that coated her skin like a shining coat of oil proved too much to handle.

Her tits, barely confined by the too-tight top as they were, sloppy with sweat and bruised just like the rest of her, popped free from the confines of the bikini top adorned with stripes on one side and stars on the other, the straps snapping as her torso was pushed forward from the pressure, appearing almost distended. The broken top fluttered pitifully to the ground, though Tina seemed far too preoccupied with remaining conscious and took no notice of her nearly nude appearance. Her heaving breasts bounced and jiggled restlessly along with the rest of her body, the humiliation of her entire physical form serving as the pinnacle of the night’s entertainment as the stadium burst into perverse cheering, lights flashing all throughout the stands as many an eager spectator took the opportunity to snap pictures. Tina’s eyes, wet with tears at this point, rolled up high as if to stare into the base of her skull, her tongue slipping lazily from her parted lips as she began to lose consciousness, her resistance grinding to a halt completely as a slow strand of saliva dangled from her lips and stuck itself neatly between her lewd cleavage and slowly dribbled down her midriff.

Bass finally seemed to take note of his daughter’s predicament and quickly released her from his grip, her disgraced body limply crashing to the ground next to her fallen top, leaving her face-down in a compromising position. Her plump, sweaty, jiggling ass swayed for a brief moment as she remained motionless, well over half of the once renowned wrestler’s butt crack hanging out in the open, the bikini bottom having slipped further down her rear during her struggle. Her father posed valiantly, laughing deeply as he crudely placed a foot down upon his daughter’s backside, causing her shapely ass to jiggle and twitch as he thrust a fist into the air enthusiastically, drawing raucous cheering from the crowd as he loomed over his utterly defeated daughter.

I chose that moment to stop recording, slowly lowering my camera as I stared into the ring, eyes focused on Tina.

I didn’t care if she’d grown soft. I’d been a fan from the very beginning, and as the years went by, the admiration I held for the beautiful wrestler had blossomed into something else...some would argue that I was obsessed. Maybe I was. But I knew in my heart…

Tina and I were destined to be together.

After a few minutes, the crowd began to disperse, chattering excitedly amongst themselves. Bass had left the ring, and Tina was left behind, her breathing slow and ragged as she remained mostly motionless, groaning quietly every now and then as she attempted to pick herself up only to fall back down. Since she had fallen so close to the edge of the ring, a number of brazen fans went up to the humiliated beauty and took pictures, some going as far as to reach into the ring - since the match was over, the electric shock programmed into the ropes had been shut off, so there was no danger of electrocution - and grope the starlet. Some squeezed her exposed tits or pulled on her nipples, while another held her face up and squeezed her by the cheeks, snapping pictures and laughing as her lips puckered lazily in response to the tight grip on her face. Others who passed her by reached in to squeeze, smack, or otherwise grope her ass; one elderly man went as far as sliding his finger along her exposed, sweaty ass crack and leaning down in front of her as he probed the finger into her mouth, grinning deviously as she was forced to taste her own ‘flavor’ in front of the lecherous old man. He then yanked her forward by the hair, mashed her face up against the ropes, and leaned in to kiss and suck hungrily at her lips for a few moments before casually getting up and walking away, dropping her back down like a discarded condom filled to the brim with filth and no longer fit for use. I could do nothing but stare on with disdain as Tina...my Tina...suffered at the hands of these degenerates.

Tina simply stared emptily at the ground throughout all the harassment with no reaction, her spirit broken from the harrowing defeat. Or maybe she was too far gone to even realize the perverse abuse she had endured. As I drew closer, I felt nothing but pity for the poor girl whom I had admired and desired for so long...seeing her like this wasn’t right.

I remember, at that time, that I wanted to yell at the perverts who made light of her defeat. I remember feeling confused - why wasn’t anyone helping her? Why were these people allowed to violate her so casually without consequence? Back then, it didn’t dawn on me just how little the people cared for Tina after the debacle that was her run for office. She had long since fallen from public grace, and I had been too wrapped up in my own ambitions to realize. Campaigning for the position of state governor had been a PR nightmare for the girl, and the cruel reality of the world came crashing down upon her like a tidal wave. The exhibition match that night had been designed as a platform to elevate Tina back into the public sphere and re-ignite her wrestling career in a last ditch effort to salvage her prospects, but within the first minutes of the match it was painfully obvious just how far she had fallen. She hadn’t been able to land a single hit on her father.

But when all was said and done, I didn’t care how anyone else felt about Tina. All that mattered was how I felt about her.

And I loved her.

I knew it in my heart. Watching her from afar for so long had assured me of this...and I knew that that night was my one and only chance to act.

I remember, as I drew in closer, my heart hammered in my chest so hard that I felt as though I would pass out with every encroaching step. I remember it seemed to stop for an eternity as she slowly raised her eyes as I approached, looking up at me, gazing into my eyes with an unknowable sort of emptiness, waiting. She had looked at no one else, yet she raised her eyes to meet my own.

If that wasn’t fate, I don’t know what else it could have been.

I gulped, then smiled kindly, shakily bringing a hand down and nudging it slowly through the ropes to brush a strand of hair away from her eyes. Gently. Reassuringly. Or at least, I thought so. Maybe she saw me as nothing more than another pervert, back then. “Ms. Armstrong...would you like any help?”

If I had known how it all would end after that first meeting, would I have still gone up to her on that night?

I can’t help but feel as though I doomed her. Maybe I did. Maybe it was simply the cruel hand of fate.

Whatever it was, in the end...I got what I wanted, didn’t I?

I’m not so sure anymore.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by a moderator:

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Damn. Poor Tina. Good start for the first chapter. Tina's one of my favorite characters too. I also like seeing her beaten and humiliated. I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Tina's usually the one dealing punishment instead of taking it, esp on youtube. But I'm glad I get to see some Tina ryona here. Thank you.

Tina's Stalker

Potential Patron
Thank you! :D

I agree wholeheartedly. Tina's in need of some good punishment, and I intend to break her completely. ;)

The second chapter will most likely be up sometime tomorrow, if all goes according to plan. It should be a fair bit longer than chapter 1, too. I think I have enough content in mind to span around 5 or 6 chapters before I reach the point of no return. *ominous chuckle*

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
This is awesome. I love downfall stories, and the theme of a peak physical specimen being past her prime and forced to come to grips with that reality is so fucking hot. The way you describe the noticeable ways in which she has allowed her once-immaculate body to go to pot is absolutely perfect. I look forward to future installments, though I might have to bow out before the last chapter since it osunds like you plan on going a beyond what scratches my itch. It's also slightly disappointing that this installment is apparently destined to be her only public humbling. I'd love to read detailed accounts of her physical comeuppance in your envisioned "post-campaign" bodytype in a series of public exhibitions against members of the DoA roster who aren't her father. Also, I know you're writing in the first-person here, but I can't help but feel like it would be exponentially hotter if there were a way to show the audience what Tina is thinking as these things are happening to her, her shame and embarrassment at the loss of her former prestige, the depressing realization that she's hopelessly out of shape, her mounting horror as the narrator springs his trap.

Tina's Stalker

Potential Patron
This is awesome. I love downfall stories, and the theme of a peak physical specimen being past her prime and forced to come to grips with that reality is so fucking hot. The way you describe the noticeable ways in which she has allowed her once-immaculate body to go to pot is absolutely perfect. I look forward to future installments, though I might have to bow out before the last chapter since it osunds like you plan on going a beyond what scratches my itch. It's also slightly disappointing that this installment is apparently destined to be her only public humbling. I'd love to read detailed accounts of her physical comeuppance in your envisioned "post-campaign" bodytype in a series of public exhibitions against members of the DoA roster who aren't her father. Also, I know you're writing in the first-person here, but I can't help but feel like it would be exponentially hotter if there were a way to show the audience what Tina is thinking as these things are happening to her, her shame and embarrassment at the loss of her former prestige, the depressing realization that she's hopelessly out of shape, her mounting horror as the narrator springs his trap.

I decided to press on and just finished chapter two, and while it doesn't fall in line with your suggestions, I am actually planning on incorporating many of your ideas from chapter three onward, albeit in a somewhat unconventional manner. You'll most definitely be reading some sections from Tina's perspective, as I wasn't planning on writing absolutely everything from the first person perspective -- I agree that the insight into her own thoughts and mounting humiliation would be juicy indeed, and I plan on doing exactly that. While I have a very specific (and tragic) trajectory in mind for Tina from the point in time following this chapter's conclusion, I'm going to be liberal with the 'timeline' of the story in a way that will allow me to focus more on things from Tina's perspective and explore some of what happened in the year and a half leading up to this story. Basically, I'll be examining the process of her gradual downfall in doing so while I continue to explore the more broken and woeful reality of her present. Hopefully that all makes sense. It's really clear in my head. :P

As for the narrative trap and Tina's horror, well...hehehehehe...being the utterly sadistic bastard that I am, I actually have what I consider to be a far more crushing plan in the works for the poor girl.

Now then! Here's chapter two. This will be the most narrator-centric chapter throughout the entire story. This was deliberately done to reduce Tina to nothing more than an object for this chapter. Since the narrator is inherently unstable and so consumed by his unrealistic and unreasonable desires for Tina, I wanted this chapter to represent both his all-consuming infatuation and his explosive carnal desire when faced with the opportunity to use her in any way imaginable.

This chapter is, in that sense, a stepping stone into all the events that will come next. I also included a few hints towards Tina's fate here and there. I promise the remaining chapters will focus more on details and plot and have more substantial character interactions. Without further ado...

-------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER TWO - LICENTIOUS BENEFACTOR

I still recall the smell.

The heavy and warm feminine musk that wafted off every pore of her sweaty body as she limped at my side feebly had left me feeling light-headed as I slowly helped her down the hallway of the hotel in which I had booked a room, inching towards the elevator with all the speed of a snail.

I remember finding it...unusually erotic. I can’t recall the smell with any degree of precision, now that it’s been so long since there was any “real” smell to her, but it was addictive. Perhaps it was simply my own obsession that made it so, but I savored that heady aroma. I wish I could have captured it.

Her smell...the sensation of her slippery skin in my hands, so warm, so wet, so exhilarating...the pleasure I took in squeezing her close to me...her unbelievably womanly frame pressed so tightly against my side that I had to crouch to hide the erection blossoming in my pants, further slowing our progress...the stammered, harsh desperation of the quiet breaths that seemed to catch in her throat as her eyes fluttered open and shut...the saliva that dribbled from her lips brokenly, and her sweat that sprinkled the floor and, by association, me, basking everything within proximity in her deliciously defeated stench…

And I still recall the excitement.

It was like a dream...she was at my side, at long last, and here I was, at that time nothing more than a stranger who had offered help when no one else had. She hadn’t said yes, per se, but...she hadn’t said no. I’d like to think some part of her within that murky haze of semi-consciousness was indeed grateful.

My immediate surroundings were inconsequential - of course, there were looks, murmurings, a handful of paparazzi, the flashing of light, the rise and fall of voices, collective, singular, conjoined, but it was all white noise and blurred movement. All I saw was her.

I’m still not entirely sure how I got away with it, really. I had tried to salvage her top to no avail, so there she was, 95% nude, limping at a nameless stranger’s side. I guess the fact that no one stopped me says a lot about people...or maybe I was just unreasonably lucky. Maybe my absolute assurance lent me some air of indisputable credibility.

No use dwelling on it now.

This carried on for what felt like eternity, and then, I arrived at the door to my room, and within moments I was inside, Tina’s eyes dimming further as I gently guided her toward the quiet space of the bedroom. Before I could so much as open my mouth, she willfully collapsed onto the bed, her body limply bouncing as she passed out, face buried in the sheets as she lay motionless on her stomach.

Completely vulnerable.

Sweat formed on my forehead within seconds as my face flushed with heat, and without thought, I had shot down like a vulture and burrowed my face deeeep between her mostly exposed ass cheeks, inconsolably lustful, drooling messily all over her lush, plump, musky and delicious rear end. I became animalistic. I lavished the perfection of her ass with intense, primal boarish snorts, driven to euphoria from that damned smell of hers. I brought my hands up and desperately squeezed, groped, pulled, and rubbed upon every inch of her body that was within my reach as I waved my face back in forth in her wildly jiggling cheeks, unable to contain the gasps, grunts, and moans that escaped my lips as I oh-so-willfully succumbed to the divine intoxication that was Tina Armstrong’s body.

I slid my tongue along the crack of her ass and began to stuff my tongue into her asshole, violating her most private of spaces without a single rational thought in my head. I feasted wetly upon her ass for a length of time, then finally pulled myself away from the warm abyss of her glutes, my face red as I collected my breath. I gave her ass an aggressively hearty smack, watching the flesh jiggle and bounce, and did it again, and yet again. I leaned in with a vicious yearning and rubbed my face all along her hips, back, and sides in a manner akin to a feline marking its territory, burrowing deeper and deeper into her skin as I travelled upwards, at which point I burrowed into her armpits with desperate longing and inhaled her scent down like a drug before pulling out and taking an equally deep and prolonged whiff of her luscious hair. Even matted with sweat, it smelled just as I had hoped, filling my senses with an unparalleled warmth. I cradled her face from behind with both hands as I buried myself in her blonde locks, groaning, feeling light-headed.

She remained still, completely oblivious to my actions as I helped myself to the erotic pleasure of her helpless body. I remember thinking that at that moment, she was little more than a doll. Kind of funny, all things considered.

After I felt as though I could consume no more of her scent, I pulled away, and realized quite suddenly just how hard my cock was. Shakily and rapidly, I unzipped myself and let my cock burst forth from the confines of my jeans, thick, throbbing, veiny, and raging. I remember staring at it for a moment in awe because I had never seen it quite so...hungry.

It was a short moment.

I pounced forward on the bed and began to roughly cram my cock into Tina’s ass as she remained blissfully unaware. “Fuck…” I couldn’t help but murmur as I forced my length and girth into the tight warmth of her asshole, my eyes rolling upward in pleasure as I violently pushed forward, willing it deeper than I thought possible. The sheer sensation of her ass was nothing short of eruptive. It’s a miracle I didn’t come right then and there, but even if I had, I don’t think a single orgasm would have whet my cock’s ferocious appetite.

I began to pant as I rocked back and forth, slowly at first, picking up speed until the bed was creaking and rocking loudly and my crotch slapped fiercely against her tremendous, bouncing, perfect ass with every inhumanly intense thrust. The room filled with the sloppy sounds of sex as I fucked her, her limp body flopping up and down and back and forth despite my violent grip on her hips.

And suddenly I felt the rage overtake me.

I looked over her body and became jealous of the bruises others had inflicted upon her. The marks they had left. Didn’t they know Tina was MINE? Didn’t SHE know she was mine? My eyes narrowed as a violent and unreasonable fury quickly rose forth within me.

I couldn’t help myself.

I growled and reached out with one hand to yank her head back by the hair, twisting her closed-eyed face back so I could stare down at her vacant, dumb expression, the muscles in her neck bulging as they struggled to accommodate the sharp and unnatural movement. I spat down on her as I continued to ram her from behind with relentless force, then brought my other hand up to slap her hard, and for a moment, however brief and meaningless, her eyes opened --- nothing but whites, with the faintest trace of her pupils swimming at the rim of her upper eyelids. She let loose a soft and stupid groan, more of an instinct than a cognizant reaction, and her eyes closed once more, drool bubbling along her lips without reason.

I stood up, wrapped both arms around her waist and kept her sweaty and abused body pressed tightly to my own, cock still buried in her ass, and I rushed forward, slamming her body face-first into the wall with a dull and heavy ‘thud’. I did it again, and again, smashing her head and torso into the wall ferociously, thoughtlessly. The sound became harsher, messier and fleshier each time, and I think I felt her legs tremble spastically for a moment against my own somewhere in between. I stopped only after I noticed a couple thick smears of blood decorating the wall. I growled and impulsively jumped off the bed, angling her towards the ground and landing my full weight upon her from behind; something somewhere in her body emitted a wet crunching sound as I plummeted down upon the hapless bitch. As I remained buried inside her from behind, I slammed my fist down upon the back of her skull with thunderous force a couple times for good measure, her head bouncing up and down against the carpet sadly and pathetically.

I slowly rose from the ground, pulling her limp form up along with me, paying no attention to the fresh blood now painted upon the carpet where her face had been lying moments prior. I began to swing her around like a rag doll as I thrust back and forth in her ass, my orgasm quickly rising as she swung with all the grace of a wet noodle into the drawer, the edge of the table, and...well, it had already become pretty blurry at that point, and I stopped keeping track of the numerous collisions.

Pre-cum spilled out from the tip of my cock, and I forced her head to the side, her now black-eyed face still expressionless despite her increasingly labored breathing and the blood that pooled around her nose, mouth, and forehead. I thrust forward hard and came, smashing my lips violently against her own and snaking my tongue between her lips, deep into the warm and wet cavern of her mouth, wetly making out with my broken fuck doll as I unloaded what felt like gallons of sticky jizz deep inside her as a further declaration of ownership. The kiss tasted like copper, but I was far too lost in the moment to really think about it at that point.

After the last of my semen spilled into her rectum, I slowly pulled out, panting, and wiped my cock off between her crack. I yanked her back by the hair lazily and let her fall back down upon the bed, and only then did I take note of what I’d done.

“Shit…” I whispered, blinking as I looked around the hotel room, biting my lower lip as I closed my eyes to gather my thoughts and calm my racing heart. What...did I just do…?

I stared down at Tina for a moment before I went off into the kitchen, where I grabbed a cleaning agent and a few soft napkins. I quickly got to work removing the blood that stained the carpet, which proved nigh impossible, and painstakingly etched the smears of blood off the wall. There were droplets and sprays of blood here and there all throughout the room, and I got as many as I could find, but I’m sure I missed some. Not that it matters now, I suppose. When I was finally done with cleaning, I quietly lay down upon the bed and stared blankly at Tina, her face blackened, bruised, and bloodied. I reached out to begin wiping the blood from her face, but found myself drifting off before I could do so.

And so I slept at the side of the bloody and abused object of my affection.

I wouldn’t know just how much damage I’d done until morning came.

What came next sealed my beloved’s fate.

TO BE CONTINUED

Tina's Stalker

Potential Patron
Update - I should have the next chapter up in a couple of days. Haven't had the time to finish it, but I have about 1/4 of it done already.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I don't mind whatever you write, but would you like me to move it to the discotheque in that case? Spam bots and unregistered users can't see it.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Depends entirely on how you feel by it being seen by just anyone and cached by google vs not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.