The Huntress (1 Viewer)

vardaeregion

Ryonani Teamster
Barbarianbabes.com released a new game wich might be right up our alley. Sadly, I have no credit card available at the moment. I'll give some feedback if I get around purchasing an account on the site.

http://www.barbarianbabes.com/HuntressBlades.html

You can check out the planned enemies already.

Last edited by a moderator:

noice1

Potential Patron
Definitely looks interesting, but I'm wondering what genre of game it will be. Considering the CGI, it could simply be a bunch more of those stills with text (meaning nothing is animated and it's all just a bunch of reading and clicking through story). If that's a pay game, it would be pretty sad. I would like to know more about this if anyone tries it.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Those are some seriously ridiculous looking costumes. That's not to say I'm not interested...

I remember seeing something from these guys before. Some gladiator thing. That looked quite good.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Barbarian Babes' games are nice. the animation is a little bit limited, but it looks good. mostly the animation is a character going from one pose to another, like being shot and falling down, or being stabbed. i have not played The Huntress yet. the only problem with Barbarian Babes games is sometimes they don't really explain how to play very well. also they usually don't have as good a game over screen as i would like.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Succubi? *Twitch, twitch*

Shame i don't have unlimited funds, the game does look pretty good. It looks like it could be an amazing Succubi-Lesbian-Rape game, but i'm thinking it will focus on death rather then any sex beforehand :/

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Do you have to play their games online? Seems like a steep price to pay...$18 a month, yuck. Are the games downloadable, at least?

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
you could probably download them. they're flash games. there is a whole lot of other content on the site too, not just the games. there are many comics, there's a tournament comic with animated fatalities. it is very good art but in general for me it is not really violent enough most of the time. i usually subscribe for three or four months a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.