The girls from RWBY (1 Viewer)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
X86 said:
pyrrhaxifelinanimation_by_fishnspice-d6iz2ai.gif

Bad...ass...weapon! These outfits have officially entered my target line

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
@X86: Well thay are now officially on my to-do list but they are fairly simple to make using the refs provided here. They may just be in my next handful of "bottom of the barrel" mods that I finish early ;)

I've still got a few that take a higher priority.

@Mainem: Still haven't forgotten what you wanted me to make either 8)

X86

Potential Patron
Yeah, none of them are complicated. And the show's constantly providing reference material.

I mean, hell. Take a look at this.

tumblr_mryr6qZG4X1s7vfd5o4_r2_250.gif

How convenient is that? :P

heliosinfinity

Potential Patron
awesome Dante is making the costume? you know its gonna come out awesome then! 8) hope the breasts can be adjusted with the outfit. all hail dante!

X86

Potential Patron
Hah, just realized that paheal's gonna have a field day when the outfits are done and if they get uploaded there

f93

Casual Client
AjaxofTroy said:
Is there dialogue anywhere for these characters? And if not, does someone to make some?
Not yet.
Name any one (or two) RWBY character(s), and I'll consider it a request.

AjaxofTroy

Potential Patron
f93 said:
Not yet.
Name any one (or two) RWBY character(s), and I'll consider it a request.
Dialogue for Yang (Yellow) would be top of the list. Dialogue for all of them would be awesome, but my official request is Yang. Thanks, in advance!

X86

Potential Patron
This wonderful piece of art made me realize that Best Character Yang's hair in a ponytail with bangs would be aces, even though we haven't seen it in the show. It'd also make it easier to see Yang's eyes.

Would someone here make something along those lines? The hair I mean.

tumblr_msimdiyvpj1rg3y9so3_1280.jpg

f93

Casual Client
AjaxofTroy said:
my official request is Yang.
X86 said:
Alright, if you'll do dialogue- Pyrrha. She's easy.

Pyrrha is actually pretty damn hard to write, as she hasn't spoken anywhere near as much as Yang. I am working on these both anyway, but Yang really is the one that looks in a state that might actually be finished.
I need to rewatch this whole series now.

X86

Potential Patron
Hah, I figured Pyrrha's would pretty much be limited to "I'm sorry!"

That seems to be her reoccurring phrase.

But anyway, you don't have to do hers if its too difficult. You're right, we don't have a lot of dialogue for her yet.

And Episode 8(which was 50 kinds of awesome) is the newest ep, meaning we're only halfway thru season one.

So we can wait.

Maineim

Content Creator
I think we are pretty much done with main characters, the only variation can be Ruby in sleeping outfit (no cape blindfold over the head)

So, I made a .sdt file to backup the charcodes.

Attachments

rwby.sdt
65.1 KB · Views: 5,302

X86

Potential Patron
As far as models go, yeah I think so.

Only one I can see remaining would be whoever "Crimson" is(the woman in shadows during Episode 1).

Haven't seen enough of her yet.

I'm just waiting for Dante's RWBY clothes, should he ever do them.

And whatever else people think to make. If someone thinks they can improve/add to what we've already got, that'd be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.