The Belly Punch Killer (1 Viewer)

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
The cops in the story would only bust him if the author wants them to.

He can't tell the reader how to feel about the protagonist though, he has to manipulate him into a certain direction. Take the movie "Assassins" for example: Stallone may have murdered scores of innocent people in the past, but right now, we only see Banderas doing these stuff and having fun in the process. Stallone saves the girl, what makes him a good guy. The audience accepts it that way, otherwise the movie would have been a flop.

Edit:
"Assassins" may not have been the best example, as the hero has stopped killing innocent people before the movie started.
But in pirate movies it's very common that there is an evil Admiral or so, but the good Captain also murders soldiers and sailors to make a living.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
The cops in the story would only bust him if the author wants them to.

He can't tell the reader how to feel about the protagonist though, he has to manipulate him into a certain direction. Take the movie "Assassins" for example: Stallone may have murdered scores of innocent people in the past, but right now, we only see Banderas doing these stuff and having fun in the process. Stallone saves the girl, what makes him a good guy. The audience accepts it that way, otherwise the movie would have been a flop.

Edit:
"Assassins" may not have been the best example, as the hero has stopped killing innocent people before the movie started.
But in pirate movies it's very common that there is an evil Admiral or so, but the good Captain also murders soldiers and sailors to make a living.

Good point, never seen the Assassins flick though

galvatron88

Club Regular
I think it would be a good idea to add a copycat killer with no morals who get's into a compation with Watts for choice victims as well as the cops trying to catch the two of them while trying to figure which killer is which killer.
Cool l, ill need time to come up with some stuff, but I realm like ur ideas so ill do it. Right now I'm thinking of another victim for him.

similaguuu

Potential Patron
Hello, my name is Mike Watts and I like to kill woman by punching them in the gut.

It's a fetish of mine, I usually prefer women with rather soft and some what roundish bellies. easy to penetrate, and those women come off to me as selfish, self indulgent, greedy pea brain princesses who need to be taught a lesson. how do I do it? well im very good looking, i am very charming and persuasive too. So I can get any girl. and i am well versed in combat martial arts and military tactics so I know just how hard to hit them to kill them or to knock them out or do all sorts of things.

I am now in L.A. im at a local bar waiting on my first victim. im sitting at the bar sipping on some gin when in walks my dummy. She is rather tall,blonde and built. she wore a tight silver dress that left nothing to the imagination. she had a sultry look to her. she did have a bit of a pudgy chub that out lined her midsection. other then that she was in great shape.

She sat down next to me and she introduced herself. Her name is Carol and her and her 5 year old just moved here. she said she didnt drink or do drugs and she didnt put out on the first date. I thought to myself " Damn this chick seems tough." I mean she is a no nonsence type of chick. but i still got this, all i gotta do is turn up the charm and that would be it.

Later that night, she was a hard nut to crack but i got her. I got her drunk and I put a little something in her drink to give her more of a good time. I fed her, she ate like fat hog. as pretty as she was it was quite disgusting. After a while she talked and boy can she talk. she went on and on about how she was the best fighter in the world. bragging and stuff like that.

so later we went out side to the parking lot and she was sort of staggering around. laughing out loud. her belly bounced and jiggles with every move she makes. she then tells me to hit her. im like " what!" she replies. " Yeah, cmon...urp...hit me with ur best shot anywhere. i can take it." She stands there taunting me with a cute arrogant smile on her face.

So I rear back, grab her by her left shoulder and let loose. WAM! i plant a good solid right punch right deep in her soft fatty belly. " COOOooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuugghhh!!!????!!" She heaves over coughing and making abnormal sounds. her belly felt doughy and mushy. I grab her booty just to do it and it was rather hard. " I thought wow she did take care of herself a little." I then raise her up and she still had some fight left in her. Her eyes are closed and her mouth wide open gasping for air. she takes a lazy swing at me only to miss so i plant one in her belly again. this time i broke the window of the car she was leaning on. Her body jerks a little and she made a weird yelp.

she dies in my arms so i pick her up (firemans carry) and put her tall ass in my back trunk. I took her home fucked the shit outta her dead body and i burned the body. I am now moving on to another town. Later.
You should have continued this as a series . This is a really good plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.