The Belly Punch Killer (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
Hello, my name is Mike Watts and I like to kill woman by punching them in the gut.

It's a fetish of mine, I usually prefer women with rather soft and some what roundish bellies. easy to penetrate, and those women come off to me as selfish, self indulgent, greedy pea brain princesses who need to be taught a lesson. how do I do it? well im very good looking, i am very charming and persuasive too. So I can get any girl. and i am well versed in combat martial arts and military tactics so I know just how hard to hit them to kill them or to knock them out or do all sorts of things.

I am now in L.A. im at a local bar waiting on my first victim. im sitting at the bar sipping on some gin when in walks my dummy. She is rather tall,blonde and built. she wore a tight silver dress that left nothing to the imagination. she had a sultry look to her. she did have a bit of a pudgy chub that out lined her midsection. other then that she was in great shape.

She sat down next to me and she introduced herself. Her name is Carol and her and her 5 year old just moved here. she said she didnt drink or do drugs and she didnt put out on the first date. I thought to myself " Damn this chick seems tough." I mean she is a no nonsence type of chick. but i still got this, all i gotta do is turn up the charm and that would be it.

Later that night, she was a hard nut to crack but i got her. I got her drunk and I put a little something in her drink to give her more of a good time. I fed her, she ate like fat hog. as pretty as she was it was quite disgusting. After a while she talked and boy can she talk. she went on and on about how she was the best fighter in the world. bragging and stuff like that.

so later we went out side to the parking lot and she was sort of staggering around. laughing out loud. her belly bounced and jiggles with every move she makes. she then tells me to hit her. im like " what!" she replies. " Yeah, cmon...urp...hit me with ur best shot anywhere. i can take it." She stands there taunting me with a cute arrogant smile on her face.

So I rear back, grab her by her left shoulder and let loose. WAM! i plant a good solid right punch right deep in her soft fatty belly. " COOOooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuugghhh!!!????!!" She heaves over coughing and making abnormal sounds. her belly felt doughy and mushy. I grab her booty just to do it and it was rather hard. " I thought wow she did take care of herself a little." I then raise her up and she still had some fight left in her. Her eyes are closed and her mouth wide open gasping for air. she takes a lazy swing at me only to miss so i plant one in her belly again. this time i broke the window of the car she was leaning on. Her body jerks a little and she made a weird yelp.

she dies in my arms so i pick her up (firemans carry) and put her tall ass in my back trunk. I took her home fucked the shit outta her dead body and i burned the body. I am now moving on to another town. Later.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Not bad Galvatron.

Short, sweet and savage, not bad for a first attempt, I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

galvatron88

Club Regular
Not bad Galvatron.

Short, sweet and savage, not bad for a first attempt, I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

thanks, ive done some in the old one but i dont think all of them came over. i had since fallin out of the writing part but im trying to get back in it. Im gonna try and keep them short and sweet like this. I may do more of this guy.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
thanks, ive done some in the old one but i dont think all of them came over. i had since fallin out of the writing part but im trying to get back in it. Im gonna try and keep them short and sweet like this. I may do more of this guy.

Go for it I'm sure that not only will I like them but so will others here.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
This story combines a lot of elements I really like. The fight itself is something I'd love to see, as a movie or a poser story maybe.
After a while she talked and boy can she talk ... bragging and stuff like that.

...her belly bounced and jiggles with every move she makes. ... She stands there taunting me with a cute arrogant smile on her face.

So I rear back, grab her by her left shoulder and let loose. WAM! i plant a good solid right punch right deep in her soft fatty belly.
Her eyes are closed and her mouth wide open gasping for air. she takes a lazy swing at me only to miss so i plant one in her belly again. this time i broke the window of the car she was leaning on. Her body jerks a little and she made a weird yelp.

I love how she is described. Even though it's just a few details, I really epathize for her and worry for her well-being.
...she wore a tight silver dress that left nothing to the imagination. ... Her name is Carol and her and her 5 year old just moved here. she said she didnt drink or do drugs and she didnt put out on the first date. ... I mean she is a no nonsence type of chick.

And I love the contrast that the narrating protagonist - the person the reader is supposed to empathize with - has a completely different opinion on chubby women than I.
... those women come off to me as selfish, self indulgent, greedy pea brain princesses who need to be taught a lesson.
... in walks my dummy.
... she ate like fat hog. as pretty as she was it was quite disgusting.

It might be interesting to hear more about this Mike Watts as a person, probably presenting him as an overall cool guy, except for his strange habit to kill "fatties" by punching bellies.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
It might be interesting to hear more about this Mike Watts as a person, probably presenting him as an overall cool guy, except for his strange habit to kill "fatties" by punching bellies.

I agree, it would be kind of interesting to see what would have made Mike the *Cool* guy he is today, maybe he was just a normal and well adjusted kid growing up and for some unknown reasons he found his new hobby to his liking and made it his calling in life.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
How about a story of how he descovered his fetish? Would love to see his first kill. What if he just so happened to be tracked down by a female cop and he killed her? There is some material to work with here. :wink::wink::wink:

Now that's an interesting spin on how Mike found his one true calling in life(the female cop) and I do agree with you that there is a lot of material to work with, who knows maybe Mike *inspires* some one to follow in his foot steps.

galvatron88

Club Regular
For the record though, me personally I have nothing against thick/fat people. I like my women with a little meat on their bones.

But I love to use them in my stories as my victims. Belly punching is one of my favorite fetishes and I just love to see a big voluptuous proud thick chick fall because of it.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
For the record though, me personally I have nothing against thick/fat people. I like my women with a little meat on their bones.

But I love to use them in my stories as my victims. Belly punching is one of my favorite fetishes and I just love to see a big voluptuous proud thick chick fall because of it.

" I don't have a problem with fat or thin chicks, they are all *stars* in the entertaining stories here, either by me or my like minded friends here. "
Kargan3033

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
I like my women with a little meat on their bones.

But I love to use them in my stories as my victims
I know what you mean.
I love the victims to be people I like. (By the look – I love thick/fat people too – or other aspects of the appearance or personality.) It devalues a possible demise if I don't care for the victim's fate. I want to hope for a good end feel sad if it ends really bad.

And yet I love the scene be done in a way that creates a "serves you right!" reaction from others.
I just love to see a big voluptuous proud thick chick fall because of it.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I know what you mean.
I love the victims to be people I like. (By the look – I love thick/fat people too – or other aspects of the appearance or personality.) It devalues a possible demise if I don't care for the victim's fate. I want to hope for a good end feel sad if it ends really bad.

And yet I love the scene be done in a way that creates a "serves you right!" reaction from others.
I can sort of understand what you are saying Karl but I never feel bad when a female dies in a story even if I like the female character and I really do understand what you are saying about the " serves you right. " reaction, nothing like seeing an arrogant bitch get taken down hard.

galvatron88

Club Regular
I was thinking about doing one where he dose this to a 14 or 13 year old, but Im having second thoughts on it. If people think its too weird or fucked up i wont do it.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
It's just fantasy of course, but it would have presented your fantasy character Mike Watts in a way that disqualifies him as a protagonist to empathize with. If he is supposed to be an anti-hero who "takes down arrogant bitches hard" because he thinks they deserve it, he has to have his limitations. Otherwise he would be just a despicable monster.

There may be a copycat belly punch killer though, who found out about Watts and tries to outdo him. This guy may not have these limitations. He also may not be as carefully disposing the bodies, so the mentioned female cop will start to track him down. With Mike's help, she will eventually find the imposter, be strong enough to stomach his punches and kill him in reverse because he has not the intestinal fortitude to survive hers.

Unfortunately she found some evidence leading to Mike Watts in the process. How will the final fight between those two end?

galvatron88

Club Regular
It's just fantasy of course, but it would have presented your fantasy character Mike Watts in a way that disqualifies him as a protagonist to empathize with. If he is supposed to be an anti-hero who "takes down arrogant bitches hard" because he thinks they deserve it, he has to have his limitations. Otherwise he would be just a despicable monster.

There may be a copycat belly punch killer though, who found out about Watts and tries to outdo him. This guy may not have these limitations. He also may not be as carefully disposing the bodies, so the mentioned female cop will start to track him down. With Mike's help, she will eventually find the imposter, be strong enough to stomach his punches and kill him in reverse because he has not the intestinal fortitude to survive hers.

Unfortunately she found some evidence leading to Mike Watts in the process. How will the final fight between those two end?
Damn, I really fucking like that. I should make a whole thing with this character.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Damn, I really fucking like that. I should make a whole thing with this character.

I think it would be a good idea to add a copycat killer with no morals who get's into a compation with Watts for choice victims as well as the cops trying to catch the two of them while trying to figure which killer is which killer.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
In all objectivity, the "good" killer Mike Watts has no real morals either.
But in fiction, you often have outlaws, pirates, assassins, vampires, and even serial killers, as protagonists. They kill innocent people and have no acceptable excuse for it. Adding a much more evil nemesis allows the audience to blank out the evilness of the hero's deeds and even enjoy them, provided they are presented in a not too dark and serious way.

I guess, in a movie, if the copycat really targets a 14 or 13 years old and Mike saves this kid, the audience would forgive and forget pretty much everything he did before. Not fair, not acceptable in real life, but perfectly normal in the world of fiction.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
In all objectivity, the "good" killer Mike Watts has no real morals either.
But in fiction, you often have outlaws, pirates, assassins, vampires, and even serial killers, as protagonists. They kill innocent people and have no acceptable excuse for it. Adding a much more evil nemesis allows the audience to blank out the evilness of the hero's deeds and even enjoy them, provided they are presented in a not too dark and serious way.

I guess, in a movie, if the copycat really targets a 14 or 13 years old and Mike saves this kid, the audience would forgive and forget pretty much everything he did before. Not fair, not acceptable in real life, but perfectly normal in the world of fiction.

Karl you make some good points however if Mike does save a kid from the copycat killer the cops would still bust him for all of his murders but would be inclined to try and understand him or at the very lest go a little more easier on him when and if he does get busted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.