The Adventures of Teen Girl - One Bad Night (1 Viewer)

noche

Casual Client
I know, I know. It's been a terribly long time. I'm really sorry. I've been writing non-erotic stuff so this has been on the back burner. I'm sorry to keep people waiting.

My mind frequently goes back to this story and how it should develop.

I dunno what to say. I'm slower than George RR Martin.
knowing that you are still keep megan on you mind is a good star but cmon trown a bone dude for great justice

neosushi

Casual Client
I missed this chapter until now. I love how the entire story/universe is set up and built. I do like the action more than the humiliation scenes, but I think it's good you have both in there. There are many DIFFERENT threats. Different villains with different motivations and reasons why Megan is scared of them, with the Syndicate probably being the main or atleast most threatening villains. The Ross scenes are good to have there to show a different side of Megan and a different reason why she's threatened.

Then, with a roster of villains established, the story of her miserable day in hell can start. For me, the excitement comes from knowing that anything can happen to her. She got her ass whooped, she's collapsed and unconscious and anything can happen next. Any of the villains could get a hold of her and do as they wish. Pain can come in and torture her like crazy, then as soon as she devises a plan to defeat him, Raptor breaks in and rapes her etc... Her day's been miserable and it can only get worse.

Syndicate is OP! Looking forward to more unfair Syndicate battles

demon99

Potential Patron
I know, I know. It's been a terribly long time. I'm really sorry. I've been writing non-erotic stuff so this has been on the back burner. I'm sorry to keep people waiting.

My mind frequently goes back to this story and how it should develop.

I dunno what to say. I'm slower than George RR Martin.
this is one of the best stories on this site. sad to see it go. hope you're in the discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.