Tharja's Broken Toy (collab with stomachache) (1 Viewer)

jasada1000

Potential Patron
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGHHH!" I screamed right into her thigh as she touched that damned testicle again.

I can barely do this anymore, her legs are constricting my airways, so I tried my best to yell out. "P-pleaseletgo!" My hand flailed around in a panic, and my hand stopped and bounced on something soft, but it wasn't her leg...

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Tharja gasped as Joey's hand landed on one of her breasts. "You... you pig!"

Tharja let go and jumped back onto her feet. "A pig like you... a pig like you...!" She started flipping through the pages of a tome on a nearby desk.

"Wait.... teehee." Tharja seemed to have changed her mind yet again. She closed the book and instead headed for that bucket of water in the corner.

"You need to cool off." Tharja splashed the bucket of water all over Joey. Ice, freezing cold water.

jasada1000

Potential Patron
COUGH COUGH COUGH
I was shocked enough when she let go, I was fearing for the worst, but instead...
A rush of cold came over my body instead, and I was suddenly drenched. "W-wha... w-w-why?" I was shivering cold, but I was able to breathe a little bit easier.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
"Why?" Tharja returned to her tome. "You see, water and electricity mix very well. Why don't I demonstrate?... Thunder!"

jasada1000

Potential Patron
"GAAAAZGZGTGZTATTZTAAAAAAAAAGH!" I felt pain course through my entire body this time, not just in my balls, not just in my neck, everywhere. "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" This went on for what felt like hours, and when it all ended, I was a convulsing mess on the ground, yet again. The same position, only wet, and coursing with short circuited energy.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Tharja dusted her hands, clearly satisfied with her work. "Well, I better return to my journey..."

Tharja wrapped her hands around Joey's neck and gave it a quick, decisive twist. "Nighty night, Dark Lord."

*Snap* *Crack* *Splinter*

jasada1000

Potential Patron
I felt the witch's slender hands yet again take me, and take away my life without giving me a chance to beg...

I collapsed on the floor, life leaving my body...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.