Tap 2 Fuck - The Modile Adult Game (1 Viewer)

JacksonGood

Potential Patron
uoF6VsM.png

Update V2.7 - December 11th.

What's going on everyone?

We've just pushed a new update that includes the "Slutty Secretary" Costume for Alexis among other things.

To install the update, uninstall the old app, and re-download and install the new one.

Tap2Fuck V7
  • Santa Baby
  • Bent Over Pose
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys.

I'm in the process of developing a 2D mobile adult game.

The game will include a highly customizable character(s) that you'll be able to bang.

2nrBXGX.gif

If you'd like to participate in the Beta, you can sign up at www.tap2fuck.com
This also lets me know how many people are interested in the game :)

If you have any ideas or concerns, let me know as I will be actively monitoring this thread.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Will the final version of the game be free? If not, I didn't see a link back to undertow on either your tap2fuck page or your patreon page. See Undertow site rules, specifically the section entitled "I deserve free money" (link in my siggie).
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

JacksonGood

Potential Patron
Will the final version of the game be free? If not, I didn't see a link back to undertow on either your tap2fuck page or your patreon page. See Undertow site rules, specifically the section entitled "I deserve free money" (link in my siggie).
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Yeah. Final game will be free.

JacksonGood

Potential Patron
There's a costume available for Alexis now. Beta V1.2.1 is now up!
Getting ready to roll out the costume for Skye and Violetta.

ArcticParker

Potential Patron

JacksonGood

Potential Patron
Hey, I just tried to download the PC zip file, and it comes up saying it's an invalid archive file, in both IZarc and Windows Explorer. I don't know if this is related to the issues you had with Windows Defender, but do you know why this might be the case?

Looking forward to seeing what you got!

It should work now. Our first pc version [2.3] had some issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.