Taking outfit requests. (1 Viewer)

AstralHorizen

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
I’m starting to make content for this game again. So if there’s specific character costumes that haven’t been implemented yet, throw some suggestions.

Due take note, that it will take a bit of time for them to be complete (depending on the design and such).

If you can, drop side-view screenshots, It really makes it less stressful for me.

Hank East

Content Creator
Alrighty then, understandable. Would you be willing to do a revision? A couple months ago I posted this Neith costume redrawn I think I detailed it well enough in the post, and there's some additional references there too if needed too. Let me know what you think!

AstralHorizen

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Alrighty then, understandable. Would you be willing to do a revision? A couple months ago I posted this Neith costume redrawn I think I detailed it well enough in the post, and there's some additional references there too if needed too. Let me know what you think!
Looks good. I can probably finish this up rather quickly, since the references are really helpful.

I’ll try my best to keep you updated with photos.

AstralHorizen

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Great, thanks! I'll eagerly await the progress on it :)
Screenshot (1).png

Trying to finish up the bottom pieces, including the lower leg attachment and the shoes. Once these are done, I can crank out the rest of this outfit. The hair will most likely be static for now since I'm pretty rusty with this program. So when I post the final product, I'll include a png of it.

Archknight7

Content Creator
If you're interested in taking a look, I made a post in the request thread for Cynthias outfit from pokemon.
Cynthia Outfit Request
If you do happen to be interested on doing it, let me know if I should find more references for it (That thread is 3 years old, and I just remembered it from seeing this one).
Thank you in advance for whatever decision you make!

AstralHorizen

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
If you're interested in taking a look, I made a post in the request thread for Cynthias outfit from pokemon.
Cynthia Outfit Request
If you do happen to be interested on doing it, let me know if I should find more references for it (That thread is 3 years old, and I just remembered it from seeing this one).
Thank you in advance for whatever decision you make!
Sounds good dude. Once I'm done finishing up this current request, I'll most definitely start working on something for you.

watt3784

Potential Patron
If it's cool, I'd like to put in a request too for when you get the chance. I just made a thread requesting for Padme from attack of the clones. You can find the link here:

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

AstralHorizen

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
If it's cool, I'd like to put in a request too for when you get the chance. I just made a thread requesting for Padme from attack of the clones. You can find the link here:

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
If you can find more side shots of her, I'm up for creating a costume mod. At the moment I have a request or two already pending, so it might take a bit for me to get on it.

Pasponon

Potential Patron
I have a desperate need for anything tacticute (or roze from call of duty lmao) i will dump all the stuff i have and if you pick any of it i will be in your debt forever
792A5581-69EF-47A8-9F75-B59B5DB856D6.jpeg
86D5A454-6EC0-4E4D-BC2B-9CF52F4434F7.jpeg
83CCC081-FEBB-49B8-9610-CAC50936F8B4.png
E7F75161-8632-417F-8E21-B9C3A0EA7408.png
545F979C-0279-4307-B5E7-7EDA4E1D1C5F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.