Swollen belly and smaller body edit? (1 Viewer)

OneQuestion1

Potential Patron
I made a smaller body mod out of curiosity and it's not worth it, don't bother. The head doesn't scale with it (nor can it) and you can't actually get the penis in her mouth, so nothing happens.

Kyro

Potential Patron
hozaykwairvo said:
> Have you considered having the girl Standing, instead of just kneeling?

How hard would that be to do?
hozaykwairvo said:
hozaykwairvo said:

>

shmion-crazy-face-620x.jpg

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
hozaykwairvo said:

How hard would that be to do?

To someone with decent Code-Fu, it's probably not to terribly difficult.
Sadly, I am not one of the fortunate ones. If I were, I'd have up the two diminutive Persocoms from Chobits that I requested ages and ages ago.
The Larger Headed, Chibi look would actually work quite well for them...

Maybe someday...

GodKingVivec

Potential Patron
Yeah "L" is legal in america as long as its not 3d but in places like the uk its a felony. anyone else find it odd that website entirely devoted to "L" get completely ignored but post it on a site like this and a HUGE red flag pops up somewhere? dafaq! same with those other subjects.

S

Skullcra

If the female is allowed to stand, this may allow for a greater range in midget sizes, barring a restriction from the male end, i.e. can't reach the penis, etc. Although, since there's already an option for double handjobs, maybe that could be expanded to allow ejaculation from such (not sure if SDT already does this, never took the time necessary to explore that end result, if it's even there.) Maybe this could be expanded into both male and females kneeling? *shrugs* Just tossing out some ideas I've yet to see in relation to this topic.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
-Have swollen bellies if they drink too much cum

been part of breastexpansion mod for a while now, needs the loader
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0

i suppose the title of the mod no longer describes its capabilities well xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.