Swollen belly and smaller body edit? (1 Viewer)

sasukerakishi

Potential Patron
Hello SDT!

I was wondering if the following were possible:

-Have swollen bellies if they drink too much cum

-To have even smaller bodies (like lolicon style)

ModGuy

Content Creator
sasukerakishi said:

1. Possible, halfway done if you look at some of the existing pregnant mods.
2. I've managed this, it's easy enough but I chose not to release it because I want to deny Volty the satisfaction. - http://imghunt.org/images/26763105836545383828.png

If it matters enough, just snoop around source for the body size slider, find the referenced function and plug your own value in to it.

Final

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
sasukerakishi said:

2. I've managed this, it's easy enough but I chose not to release it because I want to deny Volty the satisfaction. - http://imghunt.org/images/26763105836545383828.png

If it matters enough, just snoop around source for the body size slider, find the referenced function and plug your own value in to it.

Tits are way too big for volty’s tastes. And the head looks almost comical: It’s too large for the small body.

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
Casonig said:
Yeah, just say it's a midget.
There's always Gnome, Dwarf, (nob)Goblin, Pixie, or any other somewhat diminutive Female you care to mention.
Just try to avoid the "L" word! ;)

assdfgh

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
sasukerakishi said:

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
Hell, I'm still trying to get my Persocom request filled from a LOOOONG time ago.
Nobody else seems to like 'em that way, so I'll just have to beg sometime...

Can't seem to get the Larger ladies, either! Amazon Queens, or oversize aliens? Maybe simply smaller guys?

I dunno. Seems like a lot to ask, tho.

Someday. Someday...

D

dalmedya

ModGuy said:
sasukerakishi said:

Plug the value in where, exactly?
I've tried using the character code generator, and that didn't work. After looking through some more of the source I found a hardcoded limiter that prevents it.
Help?

assdfgh

Potential Patron
I don't understand why people are so unwilling to do this mod and post it for others... it's apparently simple enough to do for those with the know-how and as you can see, has already been done.

Instead you get vague, cryptic advice that doesn't really help an average user. This seems to be a running gag on this forum, what with the old loader imports mod password and the new 'loader' one, (which actually has a password this time).

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
assdfgh said:
I don't understand why people are so unwilling to do this mod and post it for others... it's apparently simple enough to do for those with the know-how and as you can see, has already been done.

Instead you get vague, cryptic advice that doesn't really help an average user. This seems to be a running gag on this forum, what with the old loader imports mod password and the new 'loader' one, (which actually has a password this time).

"Vague and Cryptic" are ways of dodging certain Bullets that can bring down this little community for being [allegedly] pro-Child-Pr0n (the L word), or Extremely Fetish-Driven (snuff/undead/necrophilia/bestiality)

Any one of those things can draw unwanted attention, resulting in our nice, free, uncensored community here to be flooded with B.S. of a magnitude that can result in its demise.

Sorry for getting 'Wordy' here. The different filters tend to ignore more high-end terms, focusing on specific net-speak, or trigger-terms. Anything Child-pr0n related is a Big Taboo here, more due to the Hosting than anything else. Keeping the Net-Nazis (for lack of a better term) at bay is always a good idea.

Once certain things are enabled, they can be used in ways that are shadier, and can end up being used in screencaps depicting 'unfavorable' content, thus leading The Man back to the source, and having our collective Fun shut down.

And the general consensus is: "Keep the Good Stuff Coming!"

Beyond that, we try to minimize the Trigger subjects, while making things as open and accepting as possible.

That about cover it?

ModGuy

Content Creator
assdfgh said:
I don't understand why

No, you don't.

assdfgh said:
Instead you get vague advice that doesn't really help

You're right, I'm being vague on purpose.
But would you prefer if I completely ignored this topic?

I can't believe that I'm getting this mini speech because a user cannot change a single variable.
Modding is not for you.

And as for people not creating the mods, we have our reasons.

assdfgh

Potential Patron
Okay, I guess I understand a little bit more about the reasons behind some of your decisions... to be honest I wish the OP (sasukerakishi) phrased his wording differently as well... some of use just want a slightly smaller stature for some characters (ex. a certain someone from ToraDora), or larger one like Xiombarg's giant women (reminds me of the Futurama Amazon women that want snun-snu, also I want to see a screenshot of giant body with little head xD).

I think a body slider would add more diversity to SDT, I mean that's what this modding is all supposed to be about right?

As for my "mini speech", sorry, I was venting because I was frustrated. You mention it like it's a simple mod to do, but for those of us that have no scripting/programming experience it might as well be Greek. I don't know how to mod and the thought about having to learn advanced scripting/programming/compiling just to change one single variable when you know it can be done (or already has been done) easily... um yeah it's frustrating.

Well maybe someday...

P

PBSLICE

So, assuming im not looking for the l word,. I simply have a thing for short girls, how would I make a smaller body?

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
PBSLICE said:
So, assuming im not looking for the l word,. I simply have a thing for short girls, how would I make a smaller body?
Answer:
sasukerakishi said:
just snoop around source for the body size slider, find the referenced function and plug your own value in to it.

He`s not trying to be mean, but careful.

Kael8383

Potential Patron
Any hints into what the name of the file is that has this source? And I'm assuming it can be viewed/edited with F CS5? I dug around all the files I could but saw no reference =(

ModGuy

Content Creator
Kael8383 said:
Any hints into what the name of the file is that has this source? And I'm assuming it can be viewed/edited with F CS5? I dug around all the files I could but saw no reference =(

There is no editable source.
You'd need to create a loader mod for this.
File with the actual code is the modified SDT.swf found with the loader.

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
Lets assume i did find the body slider in the source and am just learning about scripting...
-Can i really change the source routines (public variables) with the mod? Wouldnt it be easier to change the source? Is that even allowed?
-I have to change the minimal Body Scale of the slider, right? If only i knew the command...
Just publishing "[minimal Body Scale] = 0.5" would be too easy.

Yours,
Stoopid

stuntcock

Content Creator
assdfgh said:
I don't know how to mod and the thought about having to learn advanced scripting/programming/compiling just to change one single variable when you know it can be done (or already has been done) easily... um yeah it's frustrating.
You don't necessarily need to learn how to mod; if you're seeking to change only a single value then memory editing (via a tool such as Cheat Engine) is a viable alternative. I can't give you the exact offset because memory allocation isn't predictable, but on version 1.15.3b the body slider value varies from 1.86 to 1.88. The screenshot below was taken with a value of 1.95.

Attachments

• bodyscale nonsense.png
    bodyscale nonsense.png
    311.5 KB · Views: 9,548

Final

Potential Patron
stuntcock said:
I can't give you the exact offset because memory allocation isn't predictable

If that were the case, Microsoft and other companies would be quite a happy bunch, because it’d make NOP-slides to heapspray attacks impossible and DEP unnecessary.

It’s true, though; just grap CheatEngine and give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.