Sucker Punch (2011 film) (1 Viewer)

sparky

Ryonani Teamster
Has anyone seen this movie yet? It got pretty bad review, but I still want to see it. Also, the ryona potential is high.

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
I can only hope that Emily Browning is belly punched or kneed in the vag at some point, however unlikely that may be

----------------

Avid Affiliate
in the first fight babydoll (the girl with the samurai sword) gets knocked around a little by the first samurai statue. its alot like final fantasy advent children. there are other various fight but the one that stood out the most was the train fight. there was one or two hits to the girls that were slow-mo.

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
in the first fight babydoll (the girl with the samurai sword) gets knocked around a little by the first samurai statue. its alot like final fantasy advent children. there are other various fight but the one that stood out the most was the train fight. there was one or two hits to the girls that were slow-mo.

Code:
http://www.wisevid.com/play?v=6AcJt_u3gwJ0

The fight scene begins at the 75 min mark

The only ryona snippet from this fight i could find in HD was from Rocket's character promo video:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwR2iduMp_I#t=00m19s

Other notable slow motion scenes include a belly punch to Baby Doll (Emily Browning), a push against the wall to Rocket (Jena Malone), and an elbow to Rocket's face.

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
Hey, there's a web-based game featurinng this movie! Check it out!
Sucker Punch

It's a 3d beat 'em up game, and you get to choose between 5 main characters on the movie: Babydoll, Sweet Pea, Blondie, Amber, and Rocket.
But unfortunately the graphics of the game is quite... Bad. You can barely recognize any of the character's faces. What's more, enemies does no grabs, and the death animation look just the same as when you're hit. And there are no death moans! Just the voice when you get hit. Sucks a lot.

Well, it could be because it's a web-based game. At least there's a game where I can beat Babydoll up.

P

PhoDacBiet

It was nowhere near as bad as the reviews stated. And yes there is some nice ryona. :)

Pretty much what I thought as well. The ryona content in there was nothing to write home about, but man. There are few things that are as good as hot chicks who know how to handle their firearms. (Or look like they do, anyway).

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
someone needs to write a fanfic where Babydoll gets defeated by a monster of some kind

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.