Stomachache's animations (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Been playing around with animations so I might dump them on this thread. Hopefully the filesizes won't become a problem! Let me know if it is.

Here's one of Pyra caught in a 1 on 1 boxing match against a robot who specializes in punches to the stomach. Pyra is literally pressed against the ropes, and what happens next, well...

I might make more depending on thoughts/responses. Thanks!

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
That's not a bad start! The big thing really missing is the full body recoil/impact. I'm guessing the ropes aren't posable in what you're using, though having her bounce against those would be fantastic.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
That's not a bad start! The big thing really missing is the full body recoil/impact. I'm guessing the ropes aren't posable in what you're using, though having her bounce against those would be fantastic.

Thanks! Yeah the ropes aren't posable. Would've loved to see her bounce against them indeed!

stomachache

Swell Supporter
What software is it? Wondering if you could send me the scene\models so I could have my take on this animation? ^^

I can't remember where I downloaded the models (and I deleted them recently), but you just type things like Terra Branford MMD model, or Terra Branford Xnalara model, that sort of thing, and you should get a whole bunch of them. I download the models and import them into Blender and Unity. I don't know either program at all, so had to follow tons of tutorials. Too lazy to do a write up, but good luck with it all!

Wrecksler

Staff
Admin
I can't remember where I downloaded the models (and I deleted them recently), but you just type things like Terra Branford MMD model, or Terra Branford Xnalara model, that sort of thing, and you should get a whole bunch of them. I download the models and import them into Blender and Unity. I don't know either program at all, so had to follow tons of tutorials. Too lazy to do a write up, but good luck with it all!

Ah, hehe, no, I actually worked with 3d animation for quite some time, mostly max and maya, I just felt like going for a challenge or showing how i'd do that :D I'm usually just to lazy to port xna lara models. But recently I finally converted kasumi from xnalara to fbx (through blender of course), and found this puppy: Anthro Shark - Download Free 3D model by 7PLUS (@7plus)

I'm also using this 'project' as motivation to write my own autorig, so... it may take time, but wait for those two fighting each other :D I was just thinking that if you had those models, ready in fbx, i'd import them, made some dirty rig and animate em quickly the way I'd do it.

Anyway, keep working, it's a good start :) Learn about about rigging and IK, and check out 12 principles of animation, and you'll be able to step it up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.