SSFIVAE All Females Nude Megapack (1 Viewer)

davehammer

Potential Patron
I'm sorry for those who having trouble but my game archive is a complete mess and I honestly don't know the exact cause of crashing, I've been overwriting mods after mods. But it's a save bet to install sloth85's original bikini mods as I think most of the nude mods are based on those.

Alkaizen

Potential Patron
I'm sorry for those who having trouble but my game archive is a complete mess and I honestly don't know the exact cause of crashing, I've been overwriting mods after mods. But it's a save bet to install sloth85's original bikini mods as I think most of the nude mods are based on those.

I tried throw juri_bikini_costume_by_sloth over your mod and crashed, then throw your mod over sloth85's mod and still crashed.

Thx anyway

Alkaizen

Potential Patron
Hi again,

Now i saw the other mod by sloth85 called: juri__bikini_wetsuit_costume_v1_5_by_sloth85
I throw in Juri folder and worked, and when i tried again your mod, i noticed i was selecting the color 9, this time i got this:

SF4_juri_zpsdd4a8e8f.jpg

But, when i selected the color 1, worked fine!

Thanks

Jetix2437

Potential Patron
Patch

hey could u tell me how to update the game or patch it?
mine is still ver1.00 and i cant use the update , keeps crashing
my laptap got reformated so all my sfxtk nude mods wer lost T_T

just wish it was 500mb below or something like that
if its really big ill download it in another PC :/

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Liberator620

Okay I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, I installed the mods, but when I select female characters the fight doesn't load it just sits on the VS Screen, anyone have anything that might help?

P

peteer01

I did have a lot of mods installed, but after an update, they all disappeared, so I don't know if something was changed in the game code, but that might be the cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.