SSFIVAE All Females Nude Megapack (1 Viewer)

davehammer

Potential Patron
Sup folks

A lot of the material are rehashed from my previous stuff, there are of course some new goodies too

This mod strips the entire SFIVAE females cast naked (namely Chun Li, Juri, Cammy, Ibuki, Sakura, Makato, C Viper & Rose), there are some variations for certain charters while some do not. Don’t use this mod if you are offended by pixelated nudity, constructive criticisms are welcomed =)

P.S. If someone knows how to get rid of that jumpsuit outline on Cammy I would be grateful.

Installation: drop everything into C:\Program Files\Capcom\Super Street Fighter IV\resource\battle\chara
don't forget to backup your originals

Credits: My skills don't go beyond 2D graphics on photoshop, thanks to whoever made the original bikini/nude mods, I honestly can't remember who made what. I just made augmentations to the textures

Cheers
Dave

SFIVAE_All_Females_Nude_Megapack_01.jpg

SFIVAE_All_Females_Nude_Megapack_03.jpg

SFIVAE_All_Females_Nude_Megapack_05.jpg

SFIVAE_All_Females_Nude_Megapack_08.jpg

SFIVAE_All_Females_Nude_Megapack_01.jpg SFIVAE_All_Females_Nude_Megapack_03.jpg SFIVAE_All_Females_Nude_Megapack_05.jpg SFIVAE_All_Females_Nude_Megapack_08.jpg SFIVAE_All_Females_Nude_Megapack_02.jpg SFIVAE_All_Females_Nude_Megapack_04.jpg SFIVAE_All_Females_Nude_Megapack_06.jpg SFIVAE_All_Females_Nude_Megapack_07.jpg SFIVAE_All_Females_Nude_Megapack_10.jpg

Download at Deviant Art due to file size

http://www.deviantart.com/download/3...mer-d5m7l8t.7z

Last edited by a moderator:

davehammer

Potential Patron
sorry, I'm having trouble uploading the actual file. I have a feeling my shitty ISP is at it again... line has been real choppy and slow all day. file isn't that large roughly 70mb... I'll try again later...

Untitled-1.jpg

I keep getting this message... any idea?

G

Gandalf

Yeah we have a 20mb limit,I have no control over that,sorry.How about mediafire ?

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Where do you download the mod at DA?I only see an image download and you have to be logged in to see that.:confused:

NoVeXX

Potential Patron
:cool: Thank you very veery much. Very nice Job.

Oh by the way, i got this from the Steam group. It is a very good Idea to post that kinda stuff there :D Thx for that as well.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Holy moly! Davehammer I knew you were around man, and there you are!
Funny enough my game's skins REVERTED somehow back to the original textures, so this is right on time.
Got the game legitimately and somehow the game's outfits came back ON the girls... maybe there was an update somehow.
But hey, this works out perfectly. Now I get to see ALL the girls naked, not just a couple.
Very happy man, many many many thumbs up.
Thanks!
- M.

P.S.: I forgot to add that I am SUPER happy they are completely nude. No boots, no skirts, just NUDITY. THIS is what makes you awesome m8. And one more THANKS for teh road!

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks. It's great to have them all in one place.

On a side note, does anyone else have problems with Ibuki mods? The game inevitably crashes with just about every mod I use for Ibuki.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Thanks. It's great to have them all in one place.

On a side note, does anyone else have problems with Ibuki mods? The game inevitably crashes with just about every mod I use for Ibuki.

Hey you might need the Vanille Costume mod.
I selected outfit 2 and it popped up as the Vanille costume nude, so I figured the mod was based on that.
Speaking of which, it crashed with Makoto, so might need the lightning mod for that too.
Some mods are based on what people created before, and just edited. Let me know if it still doesn't work after the Vanille mod!

- M.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
Hey you might need the Vanille Costume mod.
I selected outfit 2 and it popped up as the Vanille costume nude, so I figured the mod was based on that.
Speaking of which, it crashed with Makoto, so might need the lightning mod for that too.
Some mods are based on what people created before, and just edited. Let me know if it still doesn't work after the Vanille mod!

- M.

It's not just this mod specifically. Many Ibuki mods that I've tried will crash during the match. It's almost always while doing her Neck Breaker special. And the game doesn't crash when she's unmodded.

davehammer

Potential Patron
might wanna try installing the original lightning mod first and place this over it. my installation is pretty messy, I could have missed a file or so

hope that helps

Cultkiller

Potential Patron
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I have looked forever for an actual nude for Viper. I found all the other girls except her. Thank you!

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
I am not sure if it is due to the settings or not. I wish I could help but all I know is its based on Vanille and thats it. I almost forgot to add her really.

Also, with the Makoto mod... it seems once I added her actual swimsuit mod it worked. Would have posted this yesterday but was unable to due to work but... hey yea, anyone having trouble with Makoto? Use her bikini mod instead. :) I don't think it was based on the Lightning mod anymore... but I could be wrong. All I know is I downloaded her two piece bikini mod and then overwrote with the nude mod and it worked.

I wish I could figure out Ibuki for Joemesh... all nude gurls is definitely the way to go.

- M.

BLOODYJOKER

Potential Patron
Well I can say the Ibuki mod does need the Vanille mod before hand. Although some of the textures for the dress on some colors like 5 and 4 are missing it doesn't crash. I'm not too sure about Makoto. I was crashing anything above 1 and now after downloading the bikini mod, it seems fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.