Soul Calibur Fiction: Cassandra - Big Sister (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
For Unrelated because he doesn't like mixed ryona and everyone else who suggested I pose Cassandra. I love thigh high leggings and elbow length gloves.

Cassandra - Big Sister

3300304457_a97d36a63f.jpg

“Hyaa! Kiaa!” Cassandra’s dramatic outbursts mixed with the zinging of steel, creating a delightful aria to accompany her impressive martial arts exhibition. Straw dummies were sliced in half, the limbs seemingly frozen in the air as the young woman gracefully moved from target to target. Her level of focus was so high that she did not notice her audience. Sophitia waited until Cassandra was finished before politely applauding.

“Bravo, bravo!” Sophitia shouted.

Cassandra looked at her sister with a smirk on her face. “Not bad, eh? The elders were telling me that I’m the best swordsman there is.”

“Your skills are impressive indeed, Cassandra. I can remember when I first began training with you...”

Before Sophitia could finish, Cassandra interrupted her. “That was a long time ago. I’ve come so far with my training that I’ve surpassed even you, my dear sister.”

Sophitia thought for a moment. It was true, Cassandra displayed incredible talent with her weapons, but she didn’t like her swelling ego. It could be detrimental to future development. It was also kind of annoying. “A challenge, then.”

“I would be happy to oblige, but it seems you’ve forgotten your weapons. Shall I take a break while you retrieve them?”

“Oh no, I wouldn’t dare challenge the “great” Cassandra in the art of swordplay. In this area, I must concede.”

“Ha! I can’t believe it. The legendary Sophitia! Chicken!”

Sophitia turned away, hiding a sly expression. “As you know, a true warrior must excel in all fields of combat. Tell me, what would you do if you were unarmed? Surrounded by lizard men?”

Cassandra gave an exaggerated laugh. “I would grab them by their tails and twirl them about my head until they begged to be put back in their eggs!” The younger sibling was brimming with confidence and refused to show even the slightest sign of weakness. She was walking right into her sister’s trap.

“Very well. While I am without tail, perhaps you could show me some of these hand-to-hand moves. After all, it would be nice to know there’s a competition where I have even a meagre chance of besting you.”

Cassandra placed her weapons to the side and motioned for her sister to come to her. “With or without these tools, I am unbeatable!”

The two women entered into classical Greek wrestling stances. Sophitia stood a few inches taller than Cassandra, made all the more obvious by her firm, confident stance. Cassandra was unrefined, her footwork clumsy. As soon as Sophitia was close enough, Cassandra shot in and wrapped her arms around her sister’s waist. She wanted to pick her up and slam her to the ground, but without the proper technique she nearly suffered a herniated disc. Sophitia simply kept her posture, trying not to laugh as her attacker struggled. Working one of her arms into an under hook position, she gave a soft shove that knocked Cassandra off balance.

Already wheezing, Cassandra’s face was red with anger. “Fight back, damn you!” She charged forward again and this time Sophitia stepped to the side, grabbing one of Cassandra’s arms and placing another on her back. With a battle cry, Sophitia used Cassandra’s momentum and spun in a full circle before whipping her face first into the dirt.

BigSister1.png

Cassandra’s feet flew up in the air she nearly somersaulted onto her back. It was a humiliating scene as her cute butt was pointing to the heavens.

BigSister2.png

As Cassandra wiped the specks from her eyes, Sophitia leapt forward and secured her arms around the youngster’s face. “You’re making a mess of yourself down there. Let me help you up!” She pulled up hard enough to illicit a small grunt from Cassandra. As Sophitia wrenched back, Cassandra’s neck was moved to an uncomfortable angle and her mouth was clamped shut by a muscular forearm.

BigSister3.png

“Do you yield?” Sophitia asked. Cassandra’s response was muffled, but clearly negative. Sophitia cinched her arms together even tighter. Despite her smooth skin, it was anything but pleasant as it pressed hard against the younger sister’s cheeks.

BigSister4.png

Sophitia leaned back, painfully rattling the smaller girl’s body as she was lifted her off her feet. Another slight adjustment caused a stabbing pain in Cassandra’s neck and jaw, and her right arm shot up reaching for some unseen respite.

BigSister5.png

Sophitia could feel her opponent’s strength waning and began to release the hold in hopes of continuing the lesson.

Surprised to be free, Cassandra fell forward but Sophitia wrapped her up from behind with a waist lock of her own. “You need to work on your throws, Cassandra. This is how you should dispose of your enemies!” With a powerful bucking of the hips, Sophitia’s upper body exploded with power and Cassandra flew into the air as if she’d been kicked by a mule.

BigSister6.png

Sophitia bridged her body, keeping feet firmly planted on the ground, snapping Cassandra back to the ground. The impact resonated along her back and her neck curved awkwardly. Completely dazed, she rolled over clutching her skull. Her spine was throbbing.

BigSister7.png

“Do you yield,” Sophitia asked again.

Cassandra wasn’t even sure what the question was, but she still replied. “No! I can beat you! Just need a sec...” Before Cassandra could finish, Sophitia was upon her again. Cassandra could feel her sister lay across her back and somehow her leg was being bent inward unnaturally. Sophitia was using her own legs to scissor Cassandra’s limb, forcing her into an impromptu display of flexibility.

BigSister8.png

The leg hold was only the start as Sophitia extended her arms, clasping them around Cassandra’s chin. She pulled back harshly and Cassandra’s moans could be heard clearly throughout the forest.

BigSister9.png

It was clear who had the advantage in the grappling department, but Cassandra could not allow herself to give up. She beat a steady rhythm into the dirt, but she could do nothing to take her mind off of the torturous maneuver. The muscles in her knee were close to tearing and if she didn’t know better, she’d have sworn that Sophitia was trying to rip her head off.

BigSister10.png

Sophitia kept her arms taut and began to dig even deeper into the hold. Cassandra’s eyelids began to close and it seemed inevitable that she would lose consciousness.

BigSister11.png

“Mmmhmm,” the younger Alexandra mumbled. It was an audible submission and Sophitia released the hold immediately. Cassandra was too beaten down to pick her face up off the ground. Specks of grass and dirt were gathering in her hair, but she was too relieved to care.

Sophitia giggled. “You have yielded, Cassandra. Do not be ashamed. You know, the elders once told me that I was the best wrestler they’d ever seen.” Now subjected to a lecture, Cassandra didn’t think the day could get any worse. “I suffered many defeats to get to that point. I had to be humbled. Do you think you’ve been humbled yet, sister?”

Two powerful arms wrapped around Cassandra’s waist and before she knew it, she was flipped head over heels, her back bending over Sophitia’s shoulder. She tried to straighten her body, but the task was too great and as her muscles slackened, she immediately felt the tension in her back flare up.

BigSister12.png

“Auuuuuuggh!” Cassandra’s screams were quickly reduced to a whimper as she came to the realization that she was experiencing utter domination. Sophitia’s wrestling was truly something to behold and she was as helpless as the straw dummies that she had destroyed earlier. Now, it was she who was being destroyed.

BigSister17.png

The height alone made this move unbearable as gravity did a lot of the damage. Her arms and legs were dead, dangling precariously.

BigSister13.png

Sophitia wasn’t cruel by nature, but she couldn’t resist smiling as her sister’s pride was diminished.

BigSister14.png

Sophitia began to spring up and down causing Cassandra’s bones to make some awful squeaking noises. Her legs and head flailed about as her spine readjusted. So great was her flexibility that the heels of her feet almost kicked up and touched her ponytail! The endless bouncing drained what remained of her fighting spirit.

BigSister15.png

There was one last humiliating detail. Sophitia’s right hand rested on Cassandra’s upper body and in applying the backbreaker she was also giving her younger sister a good squeeze. Sophitia was quietly renowned for her bountiful bosom and this was just one more category that Cassandra would feel inadequate about after this match.

BigSister16.png

Finally, as Cassandra’s whimpers became an amusing gurgle, Sophitia leaned forward and gently deposited her victim. Cassandra’s body curled up defensively and a few tears had begun to roll down her cheeks.

“I’m sorry that I had to be such a harsh teacher,” Sophitia said, sitting down and placing a hand on Cassandra’s side. “You will be stronger after this, I assure you.” As Sophitia got up and walked away, Cassandra continued to sob. She wanted to believe that big sister was right, but after a defeat like that she couldn’t imagine ever wanting to fight again.

*My photobucket link for some alternate angles and bigger pictures. I might start an XNALara thread eventually, but here's the rest of my stuff if you're curious.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
That is just awesome, but one small detail... feeling inadequate about her bosom? You've seen Cassandra's boobs right? They're majestic. lol.

Awesome poses, and great story! She was harsh with Cassandra, but it wasn't simply to be a bitch, it was to teach her a lesson... let's hope she learned it! Or if not, well, she can just get stretched and broken a little more...

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
That is just awesome, but one small detail... feeling inadequate about her bosom? You've seen Cassandra's boobs right? They're majestic. lol.

Awesome poses, and great story! She was harsh with Cassandra, but it wasn't simply to be a bitch, it was to teach her a lesson... let's hope she learned it! Or if not, well, she can just get stretched and broken a little more...

I'm not saying Cassandra's boobs are small, but I think it's fair to say that big sister is, well, bigger. I would think that someone would have more of a problem with my use of the phrase "quietly renowned"...does that even make sense?

Nice poses! Faces look a bit weird in some of the images, but still very cool pics :)

Yeah, I've got a bad habit of over-posing faces right now. Especially the eyes. I can't stop tweaking eyelids and eyebrows! Gah! I think I'm getting better. I've got some photos and stories in the works so please let me know if I get better. What did you think of the story itself? Should I keep putting poses with my fiction or should I keep them in a separate thread?

emikochan

Potential Patron
hehe quite a tale, The pictures really add to an already good story ^_^ which program do you use to get those shots anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.