Sonicomi - Sexier Outfits (1 Viewer)

AbeLincoln55

Swell Supporter
Since I've made some pretty decent progress editing models for Sonicomi, I thought I'd start posting my results as actual mods, instead of just as requests. For anyone who hasn't been following the requests forum, installing this is really easy.

Just unzip whichever version you want, and place it in the base Sonicomi directory. Overwrite the existing particle.npk file when prompted.

This includes Unilove's body retexture to include nipples, a semi-transparent sexy bikini, topless Bikini A and babydoll, removing some furniture collisions to get closer pictures, and removed the bikini under the see-through t-shirt.

see-through-Tshirt.jpg test_bikini.jpg

In addition, the bondage outfit has retextured underwear to make matching sets, since the shorts were removed. It looked weird with only black and white. All colors of the see-through shirt now have no bikini underneath.

Outfits so far:
Capt057.png Capt063.png Capt067.png Capt069.png

Attachments

particle-notail.zip
13.2 MB · Views: 325

particle-tail.zip
13.2 MB · Views: 264

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
Looks very good, thank you very much!

I'm going to reinstall this game to test them.

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
Since I've made some pretty decent progress editing models for Sonicomi, I thought I'd start posting my results as actual mods, instead of just as requests. For anyone who hasn't been following the requests forum, installing this is really easy.

Just unzip whichever version you want, and place it in the base Sonicomi directory. Overwrite the existing particle.npk file when prompted.

This includes Unilove's body retexture to include nipples, a semi-transparent sexy bikini, topless Bikini A and babydoll, removing some furniture collisions to get closer pictures, and removed the bikini under the see-through t-shirt.

View attachment 70731 View attachment 70732

In addition, the bondage outfit has retextured underwear to make matching sets, since the shorts were removed. It looked weird with only black and white. All colors of the see-through shirt now have no bikini underneath.

Outfits so far:
View attachment 70727 View attachment 70728 View attachment 70729 View attachment 70730

Both files have the same name and replace the same file. Is it possible to use both?

AbeLincoln55

Swell Supporter
Both files have the same name and replace the same file. Is it possible to use both?
Both files replace the same outfits - the only difference is that one of them keeps the tail on the stray cat outfit, and the other one gets rid of it. Aside from that, they're exactly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.